A Healthy Recipe from Chiva-Som
A delicious healthy recipe from Chiva-Som to keep us inspired on our healthy eating journey.
Stir-fried Lamb chops with oyster sauce
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 400 ml vegetable stock
- 4 Tbsp miso paste
- 4 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened black soy sauce
- 400 g lamb chops, trimmed of fat and
cut into bite-size pieces
- 240 g bok choy, leave trimmed
- 200 g straw mushrooms, boiled for 2 minutes and drained
- 3 spring onions cut into 5 cm (2 inch) lengths
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely sliced
- pinch of ground white pepper
In a heavy wok, stir-fry garlic using vegetable stock. Once fragrant, add miso paste, oyster sauce, honey and unsweetened black soy sauce. Add lamb and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until half cooked, and add bok choy leaves and cooked straw mushrooms. Once bok choy is soft and lamb is well cooked, sprinkle with spring onions, red chilli and ground white pepper. Remove from heat and serve with brown rice.
Kilocalories: 235.75 kcal, Protein: 22.84 g, Carbohydrate: 22.19 g, Fat Total: 22.19 g
If this blog has got you interested in starting your wellness journey call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.