Chickpea Frittata Recipe29/06/2022, The Ranch
The Ranch diet features the finest fruits, vegetables, grains, pulses, legumes and seeds while excluding alcohol, caffeine, dairy, soy, processed sugars, diet sweeteners and gluten to aid in the cleansing and revitalization process.
Balancing protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fat and taste, their delicious plant-based cuisine is designed to sustain you throughout the day providing your body with the full spectrum of nutrients and enhancing detoxification. Take a look below to try out their popular and delicious chickpea frittata recipe so you can try it out yourself at home.
- 1/2 cup of chickpea flour
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of water
- 4 tsp of neutral-flavoured oil
- 1 cup of chopped veggies (we use zucchini, mushrooms and peppers)
- 2 tbsp of fresh basil, chopped
- Tomato slices, one per frittata
- Dried basil and oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, yeast, spices and salt. Pour in water and oil and whisk until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped veggies and basil.
- Fill each muffin/frittata cup halfway with the chopped veggies. Top with a ladle of the batter. Once all of the cups are full, use a spoon to mix to make sure the batter and the veggies are distributed evenly.
- Top each cup with a tomato slice. Lightly sprinkle tops with dried oregano, dried basil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely. Serve with arugula.
If this blog has got you interested in starting your wellness journey, call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.