A programme designed to help women during menopause, giving them the support they need to cope with the changes that occur in their bodies and in their lives to, therefore, minimize the negative effects of this stage of life, boost their health and their personal confidence. This biological cycle of life is usually associated with sleeping problems, mood swings, dry skin, hair loss, weight gain, hot flushes, problems trying to psychologically assimilate changes over time, a loss of self-esteem, water retention or bladder control problems, hormone imbalances, tired aching legs, and a decrease in sex drive among other conditions.
Although nothing can stop this natural process of the female biological clock, this programme designed by SHA will give you the strength to deal with these changes in your body, minimize the adverse effects and help you face the new challenges of life with excitement and happiness.
Recommended For: Women who are interested in improving their physical appearance and vitality, using innovative tools and disciplines to delay the aging process, and women whose biological age is older than their chronological age (due to genetic causes, poor habits or pathological processes) and who would like to slow down their biological clock from a holistic perspective, focusing on achieving an improved quality of life.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 night programme has the below inclusions:
- General health examination
- Healthy Ageing Biological Profile: complete personalised test that includes the 88 key determinations to understand female premature ageing, including extensive hematology, biochemistry, heumatic, hormonal, deficiency signs, immunology and vascular risk, among others
- Oxytest, oxidative stress test to determine the level of oxidation in the body
- Consultation with an expert in genetic and anti-ageing medicine at the beginning and at the end of the programme
- Spirometry test
- Bone densitometry scan
- Consultation with a cardiologist
- Regenerative medicine consultation
- Consultation with the gynaecologist
- Gynecology ultrasound
- Derma-aesthetic consultation, with the most advanced technology for the non invasive diagnosis
- 1x four seasons bio-stimulation treatment
- 1x facial mesotherapy treatment with a DNA cell protector
- Dental health diagnosis by digital imaging with an X-ray analysis and thorough dental cleaning
- Neurocognitive assessment
- 1x neurofeedback session
- Polygraph for the diagnosis of sleep at night
- Revitalising medicine consultation
- 2x ozone GAH therapy sessions
- 1x session of lung detox nebulization
- Capillary health assessment
- 1x pelvic floor physiotherapy session
- 1x dietary supplement according to medical prescription, to be determined between the following: Immun Age dietary supplement treatment (fermented papaya preparation-FPP to help prevent oxidative stress and boost the immune system), NADH treatment to increase energy levels and the production of cells or antiageing supplement
- 1x dietary supplement Younger Skin
- 1x dietary supplement Berberina Gold
- Consultation with an expert in nutrition and natural therapies
- Nutrition plan adapted to your needs
- Natural therapeutic drinks, according to the prescription
- Nutritional follow-up during the stay
- Personalised health plan
- 1x book “The SHA Recipes to Live Longer and Better” or 1x tea from SHA Tea Collection
- Traditional chinese medicine consultation, according to the prescription: acupuncture, laser acupuncture or moxibustion
- 1x traditional chinese medicine treatment session, according to the prescription
- 2x holistic coaching sessions with emotional and stress management expert
- 2x colon hydrotherapy sessions
- Energy health assessment with bioenergetic mapping and evaluation
- 1x energy health treatment, according to prescription
- 1x firming SAHO ritual treatment
- 1x facial Indiba session
- 1x capillary SHA treatment
- 1x traditional massage or oriental therapy session, according to your needs: deep tissue massage, cranio-cervical massage, relaxing massage, shiatsu or thai massage
- 2x lymphatic drainage massages
- 1x hydroenergetic detox cure treatment, consisting of hydroaromatherapy, fitomudtherapy and hidrojet
- 1x pressotherapy session
- 1x Dermio Care session, negative ions therapy
- 1x cryotherapy session
- 1x body & mind session, according to your needs: yoga, meditation, mindfulness, chi-kung or pranayama techniques
- Access to the Hydrotherapy Circuit, according to the prescription (sauna, Roman baths, Turkish baths, cold plunge pool, hydrotherapy pool, lap lane, foot baths, bithermal showers, ice fountain, therapeutic water jets)
- 1x introductory evaluation and advice session with a personal trainer
- 1x session with a personal trainer, may include some of these disciplines: stretching, power plate, kinesis, cardio-tone circuit, aquagym, pilates mat, hiking or outdoor sessions
- Free access to group activities: talks, holistic activities, training and physical conditioning sessions, walks and healthy cooking classes, among others
Book a 7-night stay with a programme and receive the following:
- Free upgrade to an upper room category (subject to availability at check-in)
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- 1x 50-minute complimentary massage
- Waiting list priority during high season
Receive a 10% discount on any additional wellness treatments booked when you book a 7-night programme.
Valid 01 Sep - 31 Oct 2019. T&C applies.
Receive a 10% room discount when you book a programme of 7 nights or more.
Valid between 01 Nov - 31 Dec 2019. T&C applies.
Book a 7 night programme and pay for 5 nights only.
*Valid for clients that have previously booked SHA with Healing Holidays. T&C applies.
Early Booking Offer*
Enjoy a 10% discount on accommodation if you book a 7-night programme for at least 45 days in advance.
*Valid for stays until 31 Dec 2019. T&C applies.
Long Stay Offer*
Enjoy a 10% discount on accommodation and wellness treatments when you book a stay of 30 days or over.
*Valid for stays until 31 Dec 2019. T&C applies.