Anyone looking for a mini health MOT should definitely consider this three night programme.
You begin your stay with a comprehensive medical examination, followed by various other checks and tests, including pulmonary function tests and a detailed ultrasound examination of the abdominal organs. Following the various check and tests, you will receive a detailed report which will provide you with recommendations on how you can continue to optimise your overall health and wellbeing once you return home.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the spa & fitness centre and group activities.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll receive a comprehensive medical check up
- You'll learn how to optimise your health once you return home
Including transfers, accommodation, half board and a 3 night programme
- Half Board
This 3-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- In-depth admission consultation with a doctor
- Thorough physical examination with a doctor
- Heart rate variability test
While heart rate refers to the number of times your heart beats per minute, heart rate variability (HRV) measures the time between each heartbeat. Also known as an R-R interval, this beat-to-beat interval variation is measured in milliseconds and can vary depending on a number of factors.
- Comprehensive laboratory tests
- Pulmonary function test
Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) are non-invasive tests that show how well the lungs are working. The tests measure lung volume, capacity, rates of flow, and gas exchange.
- Abdominal ultrasound with the doctor
- Skin screening by a dermatologist
- Analysis of mobility, stability and fitness by a physiotherapist
- Biometry and determination of body composition using DEXA
- Measurement of energy metabolism (indirect calorimetry)
Indirect calorimetry is considered the gold standard to determine energy expenditure, by measuring pulmonary gas exchanges. It is a non-invasive technique that allows clinicians to personalise the prescription of nutrition support to the metabolic needs and promote a better clinical outcome.
- Concluding consultation to discuss results with a doctor (at the end of each programme or 1x per week during extended stays)
- Dental hygiene at the dental clinic
- Health dossier with specific recommendations to take home
- Mobility and sports groups activities in accordance with ‘The Elements’ programme by Waldhotel
- Free access to Waldhotel Spa & Fitness Centre
|Low Season [01 Jan - 30 Apr]||Mid Season [01 May - 31 Jul]||High Season [01 Aug - 31 Dec]|
|From £3,999.00 per person for double occupancy||From £4,159.00 per person for double occupancy||From £4,799.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £4,999.00 per person for single occupancy||From £5,299.00 per person for single occupancy||From £6,589.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.