If you are looking to optimise your cardio health this programme could be the right choice for you.
Your four night programme will start with a full cardiovascular check-up that will help to flag up any areas of concern. You will then enjoy a variety of treatments and therapies, including personal training sessions to help optimise your cardio health, which in turn will help to reduce the likelihood of you getting heart related diseases and strokes.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the spa & fitness centre and group activities.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- It could help to detect the early signs of heart related diseases
- It’ll help to prevent heart related diseases and strokes
Including transfers, accommodation, half board and a 4 night programme
- Half Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Basic Waldhotel check-up programme
- Consultation with a cardiologist
- Resting and stress ECG performed by the Cardiologist
In the resting ECG, you lie down and movement is allowed during the test, as electrical impulses generated by other muscles may interfere with those generated by your heart. In a stress ECG, you walk on a treadmill that makes your heart work progressively harder.
- Specific laboratory tests
- 24 hour ECG
A simple test that can be used to check your heart's rhythm and electrical activity.
- Ultrasound of the heart (Echocardiography) for the analysis of heart function and anatomy
- Analysis of flow rate in the arteries (carotid duplex scan)
- 2x Personal training sessions
- 2x Cryotherapy/IceLab sessions
- Mobility and sports groups activities in accordance with ‘The Elements’ Waldhotel programme
- Free access to Waldhotel Spa & Fitness Centre
|Low Season [01 Jan - 30 Apr]||Mid Season [01 May - 31 Jul]||High Season [01 Aug - 31 Dec]|
|From £6,139.00 per person for double occupancy||From £6,329.00 per person for double occupancy||From £7,189.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £7,359.00 per person for single occupancy||From £7,749.00 per person for single occupancy||From £9,459.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.