Under the guidance of Prof. Dr. med. Verena Briner and her team of Swiss medical experts and physicians, this brand new preventive programme will help to boost your immunity and lower the risk of viral infections while strengthening your boy's response to harmful external factors, which could damage your health and caused immuno-compromised deficiencies.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the spa & fitness centre and group activities.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your immune system will be strengthened
- Your general health and wellbeing will be improved
- You'll have more energy
Including transfers, accommodation, half board and a 7 night programme
- Half Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- In-depth admission consultation with a doctor
- Extended physical examination with a specialist
- Broad analysis of organ function by ultrasound and blood tests
Lung function test for diagnosis and monitoring of specific lung and other respiratory conditions
- Peak flow test of the lungs Systematic review and meta-analysis of smell and taste
- Biometry and determination of body composition using DEXA
- Comprehensive laboratory tests
- Measurement of energy metabolism (indirect calorimetry)
Indirect calorimetry is considered the gold standard to determine energy expenditure, by measuring pulmonary gas exchanges. It is a non-invasive technique that allows clinicians to personalise the prescription of nutrition support to the metabolic needs and promote a better clinical outcome.
- Resting and stress ECG performed by the Cardiologist
In the resting ECG, you lie down and movement is allowed during the test, as electrical impulses generated by other muscles may interfere with those generated by your heart. In a stress ECG, you walk on a treadmill that makes your heart work progressively harder.
- Skin screening at Waldhotel Dermatology Clinic
- 2x Infusions with vitamins and micronutrients during the stay
- Concluding consultation to discuss results with the doctor and a final report with written recommendations
- 2x Pulmonary physiotherapy sessions (20 mins)
- Analysis of mobility, stability, and fitness by a physiotherapist Functional Movement Screen (FMS©)
- 2x Personal training sessions (60 mins)
- 3x Yoga sessions focusing on: meditation, sleep & breathing (60 mins)
- 1x Swiss Purity facial by Swissline (50 mins)
This detoxifying facial treatment combats impurities and detoxifies the skin thanks to its high concentration of active charcoal and ivy extracts, and soothes irritation and redness.
- 1x Resveratrol cellular longevity treatment (45 mins)
This nourishing treatment by SkinCeutical will encourage skin’s self-repair and address uneven skin tone caused by excessive sun exposure. Appropriate for all skin types, this restorative treatment will deliver a refined, radiant glow.
- 1x Cooking class
- 1x De-Stress massage (90 mins)
- 1x Regeneration massage (50 mins)
Peppermint oil revitalises your muscles, stimulates your powers of concentration and helps to relieve headaches. You will be amazed by the sense of recovery, regeneration and renewed strength in your body. A Rose Hip Shot at the end of the massage provides an additional regeneration boost.
- Mobility and sports groups activities in accordance with ‘The Elements’ Waldhotel programme
- Free access to Waldhotel Spa & Fitness Centre
|Low Season [01 Jan - 30 Apr]||Mid Season [01 May - 31 Jul]||High Season [01 Aug - 31 Dec]|
|From £6,819.00 per person for double occupancy||From £7,159.00 per person for double occupancy||From £8,669.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £8,699.00 per person for single occupancy||From £9,389.00 per person for single occupancy||From £12,389.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Added Value Offer
Receive a free upgrade to an Executive Room with Sun Balcony
Subject to availability. T&C's apply.