The Oceano Body Shape Plus programme is a more intensive version of the Body Shape programme.
Through a combination of testing, nutrition, exercise and various seawater based treatments and therapies you’ll return home looking more toned.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and use of the outdoor seawater pool and sauna area, as well as the public natural swimming pool.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your body will look more toned
- Your overall health and wellbeing will be improved
- You’ll have greater self-confidence
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Initial medical examination
- 1x Nutrition consultation
- 1x Bioimpedance analysis session (BIA)
- 2x Full body wraps in the waterbed with Primrose oil (30 mins)
- 2x Manual lymphatic drainage massages
- 2x Acidosis massages (50 mins)
Acidosis describes the imbalance of the acid-base balance in the body. In this case, end products of metabolism that cannot be completely excreted are deposited as stubborn deposits in our connective tissue. With targeted massage techniques, it is possible to restore the flow and release the waste products deposited there.
- 2x Jet showers (15 mins)
- 1x Frigo Thalgo wrap
- 1x Mesotherpay session
Mesotherapy is a technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat.
- 1x Alkaline infusion
- 1x Ozone therapy session
- 1x Personal training in the water with an introduction to the aqua bike
- 2x Lifestyle coaching sessions
- 2x Aqua bike training sessions
- 5x Group Yoga sessions (Mon - Fri - Hatha Yoga Level I+II, Vinyasa Yoga)
- Tea station in the room
- Use of the outdoor seawater pool, sauna area & the natural swimming pool
- Use of the Thalassotherapy pool outside therapy hours
- Access to the Centre of Healthy Motion with a modern gym and cardio equipment
- Use of tennis court including rental rackets (subject to availability)
- Access to the lounge (Ocean 11) and roof terrace
- Access to cultural and musical events
|Low Season [26 Mar - 16 Sep]|
From £1,749.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [17 Sep - 25 Mar]|
From £1,879.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,019.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,179.00 per person for single occupancy|
Early Booking Discount
Enjoy a 10% room discount when you book a 7-night stay 30 days in advance.
Valid for stays until 28 Oct 2022 & between 17 Dec 2022 - 06 Jan 2023. Blackout dates apply. T&C's apply.
Free Night Offer
- Book for 7 nights and only pay for 6 nights
- Book for 14 nights and only pay for 12 nights
- Book for 21 nights and only pay for 18 nights
Valid for stays between 26 Nov - 16 Dec 2022. T&C's apply.