Yoga is a living tradition and over the last decade ‘Yin & Yang Yoga’ has evolved as an immensely popular approach to practice. Its popularity lies in its accessibility, effectiveness and enjoyment, while it offers complete and balanced content honoring the invocation of ‘hatha’: sun and moon, masculine and feminine, physical and mental, action and stillness.
You are invited to enrich and expand your yoga practice through a yoga immersion with Simon Low, one of the world’s foremost specialists of ‘Yin & Yang Yoga’. Each morning begins with a Yang Yoga practice and meditation followed by afternoon Yin Yoga within which Simon will establish his foundational principles of Yin & Yang Yoga. Within a small group of maximum 12 participants students will receive individualized consideration, informed by Simon’s ongoing studies in Traditional Chinese Medicine, applied anatomy, Pranayama, Oriental and contemporary energy practices, psychology and philosophy.
This retreat is available for the following dates in 2019: 12 – 16 Dec
Including regional flights, transfers, accommodation, full board and a 4 night programme
- Regional Flights
- Full Board
This 4 night programme has the below inclusions:
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- 3x morning Yang Yoga class from 7:30-10:00
- 3x evening Yin Yoga class from 16:30-19:00
- 1x Royal Ayurvedic massage (60 mins)
- 1x Vital essence oil massage (90 mins)
- 1x Traditional Thai massage (120 mins)
- Use of swimming and plunge pools, steam caverns, fitness and yoga facilities
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities
- 1x Wellness gift bag
- Optional evening activities including film & discussion, meditation
- 20% discount on additional wellness treatments (excluding visiting practitioner sessions)
Free Night Offer
Receive 1 free night if you stay 7 nights or more.
Valid for stays between 01 Sep - 20 Dec 2019. T&C applies.
Book a 7-night programme & enjoy a £150 spa voucher.
Valid for stays between 01 Sep - 20 Dec 2019 & 25 Feb - 31 Mar 2020. T&C applies.
Repeat guests can enjoy free nights on all stays of 7 nights or more:
- 2 free nights when you stay between 01 Sep - 20 Dec 2019
- 1 free night when you stay between 25 Feb - 31 Mar 2020