This small roup retreat offers participants an opportunity to enrich and expand their yoga practise through a yoga immersion with Simon Low, one of the world’s foremost specialists of ‘Yin & Yang Yoga’.
Simon Low's approach to Yang Yoga is a combination of continually flowing vinyasa and a broad asana spectrum that builds energy, flexibility and strength while deeply honouring the natural rhythms and construction of the human anatomy. The precision of alignment is balanced by movement patterns with particular emphasis on joint care and breathwork. Simon's Yin Yoga teachings incorporate a series of deeply restorative asanas alongside postures inspired by Taoist Yoga that stimulate energy meridians and connective tissue while offering a profoundly effective platform for the many facets of 'presence'.
Each morning begins with a Yang Yoga practice and meditation from 8.15-10.30 followed by an afternoon Yin Yoga practice from 16.30-19.00 within which Simon will establish his foundational principles of Yin & Yang Yoga. The yoga immersion also offers private time to relax and enjoy the lush tropical paradise of Kamalaya, its renowned wellness centre, the extensive activities, facilities, pools and stunning beachfront.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- It will help you to build flexibility and strength in body and mind
- It will help you to reinvigorate your yoga practice with vitality
- Domestic Flights
- Full Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- 3x Morning Yang Yoga classes
- 3x Evening Yin Yoga classes
- 1x Royal Ayurvedic massage (60 mins)
A traditional Indian massage using a combination of soothing and symmetrical long strokes to regulate the circulatory and nervous systems of the body. This detoxifying therapy uses warm herbal curative oil to leave you feeling refreshed, balanced and rejuvenated. The oils are generously poured over the entire body and then vigorously massaged into the skin. This traditional Indian massage detoxifies your body and revitalises your spirit. A steam bath is recommended following this massage.
- 1x Vital essence oil massage (90 mins)
Kamalaya’s unique vital essence oil massage combines Asian knowledge of energy principles with the science of aromatherapy to create the perfect synergy between East and West. This magical and harmonising experience is a simple and effective way to let go of tensions, improve your health, balance your emotions and enhance your life. One of Kamalaya's Five Element essential oils will be selected to suit your body’s constitution: Water, Wood (Air), Fire, Earth, and Metal (Ether).
- 1x Traditional Thai massage (90 mins)
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- Use of swimming and plunge pools, steam caverns, fitness and yoga facilities
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities
- 1x Wellness gift bag
- 20% discount on additional wellness treatments (excluding Visiting Practitioner sessions)
|Price [2023 Dates:]|
From TBC per person for double occupancy
|From TBC per person for single occupancy|
Book a 7-night programme & enjoy a £150 spa voucher.
Valid for stays until 31 Mar 2023. Blackout dates apply. T&C's apply.
Free Night Offer
Stay for 7 nights and pay for only 6 nights.
Valid for stays until 31 Oct 2023. Book by 31 Dec 2022. Blackout dates apply. T&C's apply.
Wellbeing Sabbatical Offer
- Receive a 25% room discount when you book a wellbeing sabbatical retreat for 21 nights or more
- Receive a 30% room discount when you book a wellbeing sabbatical retreat for 30 nights or more
Book a 7-night stay and only pay for 6 nights valid for clients that have previously booked Kamalaya with Healing Holidays.
Book by 31 Mar 2024. Valid for stays between 01 Mar 2022 - 21 Dec 2022 & 01 Mar 2023 - 22 Dec 2023 & 01 - 31 Mar 2024. T&C's apply.
*Loyalty Offer can be combined with all other offers.