To help you get back on your feet after COVID-19, Park Igls' medical specialists have developed a special diagnostic and therapeutic programme.
In addition to a medical examination, a lung function test and a specific blood test to check for cardiac muscle damage, this programme also includes individual exercise and physiotherapy sessions, fortifying infusions, restorative massages and detoxifying liver compresses to help you get back to rude health post COVID-19.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Find your old strength and resilience
- Feel healthy and free from COVID symptoms
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- 7x Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
- 1x Performance diagnostics session (50 mins)
- 2x Personal training sessions (25 mins)
- 1x Physiotherapy session to assess muscle function (50 mins)
- 1x Spirometry (lung function)
- Expanded laboratory blood tests including cardiac muscle blood test
- 3x Full body massages (50 mins)
- 3x Fortifying infusions
- 3x Liver compresses with beeswax
Natural beeswax is rich in myricin and cerotic acid. Applied in a hot compress or a classic medical wrap, it stimulates long-term blood flow to the liver. This increases the excretion of toxins that circulate in the blood thereby supporting the detoxification process
|Price [26 Dec 23 - 25 Dec 24]|
From £4,149.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £4,199.00 per person for single occupancy|
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
- Book for 14 days or more and receive 5% room discount
- Book for 21 days or more and receive 10% room discount