Park Igls' Menopause Fit programme aims to help women suffering menopausal symptoms to manage their increased stress and live happier and healthier lives.
Over seven nights, you will experience various treatments and therapies that will improve your physical and mental health, which in turn will help you to cope better with the debilitating symptoms of the menopause. These include medical examinations, physiotherapy sessions, talk therapy sessions and also massages such as Shiatsu.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- It’ll help to ease the symptoms of the menopause
- You’ll feel happier about yourself
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 nights programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
- Expanded laboratory blood tests
- 2x Full body massages (50 mins)
- 1x Shiatsu massage
- 1x Do-In – physical exercises for at home
- 2x Personal training sessions (25 mins)
- 2x Talk therapy/coaching sessions
Coaching offers professional support for psychological, social and physical disorders. The objective is to achieve (or return to) a better quality of life.
- 1x Chest compress with lavender
- Herbal workshop
|Low Season [01 Nov 23 - 09 Dec 23]||High Season [26 Dec 23 - 25 Dec 24]|
|From £3,469.00 per person for double occupancy||From £3,839.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £3,509.00 per person for single occupancy||From £3,879.00 per person for single occupancy|
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
- Book for 14 days or more and receive 5% room discount
- Book for 21 days or more and receive 10% room discount