Anyone looking for a quick and relaxing detox break should look no further than Park Igls’ Mayr Short Break Programme.
A combination of medical testing, nutrition and various treatments & therapies will help you to leave Park Igls feeling rested and relaxed, and ready to face the world again.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll have more energy
- Your stress levels will be reduced
Includes transfers, accommodation, full board and a 4 night programme
- Full Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
- 1x Full body massage (50 mins)
- 4x Therapeutic treatments - choose from the below
- 1x Partial body massage (25 mins)
- 1x Personal training session (25 mins)
- 1x Heat compress (hay flowers or moor)
A hay bag is heated and placed on the area of the gallbladder, liver and gut. The heat, moisture and the flower’s active ingredients increase liver blood flow, and have a detoxifying effect.
- 1x Nourishing body pack
A special blend of creams tailored to suit your specific requirements is applied to the whole body, before you are wrapped in fleece blankets to intensify the detoxification effect.
- 1x Metabolic detox bath
More than 144 ergonomically arranged nozzles add microfine air to warm bath water, resulting in a ‘Champagne effect’. As the microbubbles penetrate the skin, blood vessels expand, and blood pressure is sustainably lowered. The nozzles are electronically controlled to provide the body with an underwater massage in five zones for soothing muscle relaxation.
- 1x Liver compress with beeswax
Natural beeswax is rich in myricin and cerotic acid. Applied in a hot compress or a classic medical wrap, it stimulates long-term blood flow to the liver. This increases the excretion of toxins that circulate in the blood thereby supporting the detoxification process
- 1x Digestive herb wrap
- 1x Lavender chest compress
- 1x Swiss pine pack
- 1x Individual cosmetic treatment (for men and women), counts as two treatments (50 mins)
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £1,499.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £1,529.00 per person for single occupancy|
- Book for 14 days or more and receive 5% room discount
- Book for 21 days or more and receive 10% room discount
Added Value Offer
Enjoy a complimentary partial body massage (25 mins).
Valid for all bookings until 10 Dec 2022. T&C's apply.