Developed by Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, the Feldenkrais Method® is a type of therapeutic exercise that uses small gentle movements to help enhance the way we move our bodies in our everyday lives. It can help to relieve muscular pain, improve breathing, posture, coordination and balance, and also to reduce stress levels.
Over seven nights, you will enjoy group Feldenkrais® classes and a Mayr detox cure, which includes a medical examination, a personalised Mayr detox meal plan and various cleansing treatments and therapies, including detox compresses with beeswax.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Improved posture, coordination and balance
- Relief from tension and muscular pain
- Easier and fuller breathing
Please note: This retreat only runs from 16 - 23 June 2024
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- 5x Feldenkrais® group classes (60 mins)
- 1x One-to-one Feldenkrais® lesson (60 mins)
- 3x Full body massages (50 mins)
- 3x Detox compresses with beeswax
Natural beeswax is rich in myricin and cerotic acid. Applied in a hot compress or a classic medical wrap, it stimulates long-term blood flow to the liver. This increases the excretion of toxins that circulate in the blood thereby supporting the detoxification process
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Delicious alkaline-oriented Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Diverse programme of medical relaxation and exercise activities
- Lifestyle management and mental coaching in groups
- Talks and presentations on getting healthy and staying healthy
- Use of swimming pool, saunas and panoramic gym
- Use of Park Igls' chipping and putting green
|Price [16 - 23 Jun 2024]|
|From £3,209.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £3,259.00 per person for single occupancy|
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
- Book for 14 days or more and receive 5% room discount
- Book for 21 days or more and receive 10% room discount