The Detoc Medical Check programme is the ideal one for anyone who would like to gain a comprehensive insight into their current overall health and wellbeing.
Available over seven nights, it includes an extensive range of diagnostic tests such as blood tests, urine analysis and ultrasounds that will help to give Park Igls' expert medical team a highly detailed picture of your state of health.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You will gain a comprehensive insight into your current state of health
- You'll understand what areas of your health you need to improve
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Park Igls' experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- 1x Physiotherapeutic assessment (50 mins)
- Expanded laboratory blood tests including hormone status
- 1x Urine analysis
- 1x Haemoccult® (stool analysis)
- 1x Spirometry (lung function)
- 5x Full body massages (50 mins)
- 1x Oxidative stress measurement
Park Igls offer oxidative stress measurement to determine the level of free radicals in a patient’s blood and, where appropriate, reduce it with the help of vitamins, minerals and other antioxidants.
- Ultrasound of abdominal organs and vessels
- Ultrasound of brain-supply vessels (carotid)
- Ultrasound of thyroid gland
- Ultrasound of prostate and testes / breasts
- Resting and exercise ECGs
ECGs represent the heart’s activity as curves. Changes in these curves can provide evidence of problems such as heart attacks, myocardial inflammation, atrial fibrillation, and diseases of the coronary vessels.
Echocardiograms are sonograms of the heart, and also show the thickness of ventricle and atrium walls, heart valve structure and the heart’s pumping capacity.
- Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and a panoramic gym
|Price [26 Dec 23 - 25 Dec 24]
From £5,219.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £5,259.00 per person for single occupancy
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
- Book for 14 days or more and receive 5% room discount
- Book for 21 days or more and receive 10% room discount
Valid for stays until 31 Dec 2024. T&C's apply.