If you are looking to optimise your cardio health then Lanserhof Sylt's Cardio Check Up programme could be the right choice for you.
Available over 4 nights, the programme focuses on the prevention of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Through a personalised exercise and nutrition programme, Lanserhof Sylt's experts will show you how to drastically reduce your risk, often without taking any medication. If you wish, the programme can also be extended to include all the other screening tests recommended by Lanserhof Sylt's medical team.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- It could help to detect the early signs of heart related diseases
- It’ll help to prevent heart related diseases and strokes
Please note: The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 4 night programme. Please note: The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.
- Full Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Cardio check (120 mins)
- 1x HOLTER ECG and blood pressure & oxygen saturation measurement (including sleep apnoea screening)
- 1x Lab diagnostic (routinelab, supplementary profile cardiology)
- 1x Cell gym first appointment (60 mins)
- 2x Cell gym sessions (50 mins)
- 1x Infusion cell energy (30 mins)
- 3x Cryotherapy sessions (20 mins)
- 2x Personal training sessions (50 mins)
- 1x Large revitalising infusion (60 mins)
- Daily group movement therapies
- Daily group relaxation therapies
- Introductory medical lecture
- Topical presentations
- Cultural evening programme
- On-call doctor and night service
|Price [01 Jan - Dec 31]|
From £8,189.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £9,139.00 per person for single occupancy|
The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.