Lanserhof Lans' Long COVID programme is aimed at guests who have been ill with COVID and are now still struggling with its effects.
Following a thorough medical examination to understand how the infection is still affecting your health, a doctor will put together a personalised programme that will include healing massages, simulated altitude training, breathing therapy and functional training to help you get back to rude health.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Find your old strength and resilience
- Feel healthy and free from COVID symptoms
Please note: The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 14 night programme. Please note: The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.
- Full Board
This 14-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Initial medical examination (40 mins)
- 1x Extended initial medical examination (20 mins)
- 5x Medical examinations with abdominal treatment(20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Lanserhof's experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- 1x Discussion of medical findings (20 mins)
- 1x Final medical examination (30 mins)
- 6x Simulated altitude training sessions in the CellGym
Professional athletes have been benefitting from the advantages of altitude training for a long time to boost their performance. Interval hypoxia hyperoxia training (IHHT) is a gentle, non-invasive cell stimulation without side effects. Since the therapy is individually adapted to your state of health, it is suitable for anyone who wants to experience the positive effects of hypoxia and hyperoxia, such as improvement of general wellbeing, physical and mental performance, stress tolerance and weight reduction, in an efficient, relaxed and joint-friendly way.
- 1x Bio-impedance measurement (30 mins)
- 1x Urine analysis
- 2x Therapeutic massages (50 mins)
- 1x Foot reflexology
- 2x Respiratory therapy sessions
- 1x Personal training session
- Daily Kneipp treatments
- Daily group movement therapies
- Daily group relaxation therapies
- Medical lectures
- Additional topical lectures
- On-call physician
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £8,699.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £9,439.00 per person for single occupancy|
The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.