The Optimal Living programme combines alternative and holistic tools with an approach that helps you to improve your health.
You will consult with an integrative wellness team (physician, nutritionist, exercise physiologist, and behavioural therapist) to identify and diagnose the source of your health and medical concerns, then customise a plan to pursue a more vibrant, fulfilling life.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to wide range of group activities and access to the resort's extensive spa and fitness facilities.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel relaxed and rested
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
- Your general health and wellbeing will be improved
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Meals and snacks prepared to make you forget you’re eating healthy
- 35+ daily activities, from yoga to high-intensity training, creative arts classes to wellness talks
- A $175 daily credit to apply toward your choice of services from the Experience Guide
Consult one-on-one with physicians, behavioural therapists, spiritual guides, nutritionists and exercise physiologists. Enjoy massages, facials, body treatments, and more
- Unlimited access to the extensive spa and fitness facilities
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £4,649.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £4,799.00 per person for single occupancy|