Elegant, sophisticated and peacefully relaxing in the Berkshires, Canyon Ranch Resort in Lenox is the perfect destination for the most distinguished spa-goers looking for a world-class wellness break. Its charming combination of New England casual luxury and excellent wellness options provided by the renowned Canyon Ranch Resorts, makes it unrivalled in terms of spa holidays.
Boasting numerous different activities,from hikes to kayaking and fitness classes, Canyon Ranch Lenox offers you not only an extremely pleasant sojourn among the wonderful landscapes of Massachusetts, but most of all, a memorable wellbeing experience where getting back into shape has never been so amazing.
Nearest Airport: Albany International Airport Transfer Time: Approx. 60 minutes
Rooms and suites at Canyon Ranch Lenox are the ideal place to recharge your batteries with the following amenities:
- Mascioni® luxury Italian linen & choice of pillows from Pillow Menu
- Terry cloth robes
- DVD, cable TV, stereo/CD player
- Sound machine and iPod® docking stations
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Filtered water
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer and thoughtful amenities
The spa complex at Canyon Ranch Lenox has areas specifically for cardio, strength training, dance, yoga, Pilates and cycling. There are also indoor racquetball, squash and basketball courts, indoor tennis courts and an indoor running track. You can take a dip in the 75' indoor pool or in the 50' outdoor pool seasonally. Relax after exercise sessions in the locker rooms with saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools.
Canyon Ranch spa treatments blend ancient, traditional and modern therapies in order to deeply rejuvenate health of the mind and body. You can choose from a wide selection of treatments, carefully designed to give you a full experience of wellbeing. Choose from massages, Asian therapies and Ayurvedic treatments. Multifaceted body rituals, body treatments, body scrubs, body wraps and reflexology are also available. At the salon, you can treat yourself to a manicure, pedicure, hair or makeup session.
One of the greatest highlights of Canyon Ranch Lenox is the wide range of various activities available for all guests. You will be spoiled for choice with activities in the following areas: exercise and movement, sports and outdoors, metaphysical, creative arts and services for teens.
Exercise and Movement: More than 40 classes have been designed to keep you moving and getting in shape in terms of strength, endurance, flexibility, balance and cardiovascular health. Additionally, work with personal trainers or bring the mind and body back into balance with biofeedeback or a meditation, visualization and relaxation session.
Sports and Outdoors: Hike, bike, spend a day on the water in a boat or in the snow with snowshoes. Adrenalin junkies can join a high ropes adventure and competitive souls can make friends and play racquet sports
Metaphysical: Gain wisdom and self-awareness with metaphysical consultations such as astrology, clairvoyant reading, tarot card reading or other methodologies.
Creative Arts: Let your creativity loose as you paint, knit, make candles and dye silk.
- 100,000 square foot spa complex
- Cardio & weight rooms
- Dance & yoga studios
- Pilates studio
- Indoor cycling studio
- Indoor racquetball, squash & basketball courts
- Indoor tennis courts
- Indoor running track
- 75-foot indoor pool
- 50-foot outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Locker rooms with saunas, steam rooms & whirlpools
- Spa treatment rooms
- Library - DVDs, books & games
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Self-service laundry facilities and supplies
- Computer and printer use
The resort sits in the heart of wooded Berkshire, Western Massachusetts and is very close to the lovely and picturesque town of Lenox. Set in the magnificent Bellefontaine Mansion, built in 1897, it stands out for its classic elegance merged to a New England touch and an enchanted spa atmosphere. Outside, beautiful verdant gardens gracefully surround the whole complex.
A one hour drive from the international airport in Albany, New York will bring you to Canyon Ranch Lenox.
- With special activities for teens ages 14 - 17, this is the perfect place to bring your teenagers for a dose of wellbeing.
- Even if you are not particularly crafty, participating in the creative arts activities can nurture your soul.
Optimal Living Programme
Canyon Ranch Lenox | United States
Take a trip to the beautiful Berkshires to stay at Canyon Ranch Lenox for a luxurious wellness getaway. The fitness retreat includes a plethora of group classes to get your blood flowing, but you can also participate in a range of outdoor activities or play racquet sports with other guests on one o…
Things that they could have done better:
- I was informed that alcoholic drinks were (unless imported) included in the price. This did not turn out to be true. Alcoholic drinks (whether imported or local) cost extra at the resort.
- My flights had to be rescheduled for reasons outside of the control of Healing Holidays. I was not initially given the reasons for the change, so had to ask for this. It would be better, whenever there is a change to the flights, if a reason for the change were found and communicated upfront."