Ayurvedic medicine treats the body, mind and spirit of a person as a whole entity It works on the basis that mind and body each affect each other, and together can come overcome disease.
At Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort, every programme begins with a visit to the health centre for a consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor, who will use the results of the consultation to prescribe a personalised wellness programme consisting of oil and herbal massages, herbal baths, herbal medicines and a personalised Ayurvedic diet.
The Ayurveda programme at Barberyn also encourages self-awareness and spiritual development with its offering of yoga, Tai Chi and meditation classes. There are also no TVs in the rooms to encourage guests’ self-reflection and to create a tranquil environment.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel more emotionally and spiritually balanced
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
- Your physical health will be improved
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 14 night programme
- Full Board
This 14-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial Ayurveda consultation with the physician and subsequent consultations
- Ayurveda treatment as prescribed by the physician, these include
- Freshly made herbal decoctions
- Herbal elixirs
- 1x Shirsha Abhyanga Ayurvedic head massage
- 1x Muhuna Abhyanga Ayurvedic face massage
- 1x Abhyanga massage
- 1x Swedana treatment
- Any other therapies prescribed by the physician according to medical requirement (Shiro Pichu, Nasya Karma, Kati Vasti, Avagaaha, Shirodhara etc.)
- Yoga classes
Yoga practised at Barberyn is mainly traditional Hatha Yoga (postures) with Pranayama (breathing).
- Lectures on good health
- Cooking classes
- Short excursions to local areas of interest
- Cultural and musical programmes
|Low Season [24 Apr - 07 Nov]|
From £1,749.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [08 Nov - 23 Apr]|
From £2,329.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £1,985.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,725.00 per person for single occupancy|
Free Night Offer
Book 1 night and get a 2nd night free when you book a stay of minimum 7 nights.
Valid for stays between 24 Apr - 07 Nov 2021. T&C’s apply.
Added Value Offer
Enjoy a 10% discount on full board when you book a 7 night Ayurveda programme.
Valid for stays between 15 Mar - 23 Apr 2021. T&C’s apply.