Ayurvedic medicine treats the body, mind and spirit of a person as a whole entity It works on the basis that mind and body each affect each other, and together can come overcome disease.
At Barberyn Beach Ayurveda Resort, every programme begins with a visit to the health centre for a consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor, who will use the results of the consultation to prescribe a personalised wellness programme consisting of oil and herbal massages, herbal baths, herbal medicines and a personalised Ayurvedic diet.
The Ayurveda programme at Barberyn also encourages self-awareness and spiritual development with its offering of yoga, Tai Chi and meditation classes. There are also no TVs in the rooms to encourage guests’ self-reflection and to create a tranquil environment.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel more emotionally and spiritually balanced
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
- Your physical health will be improved
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 14 night programme
- Full Board
This 14-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial Ayurveda consultation with the physician and subsequent consultations
- Ayurveda treatment as prescribed by the physician, these include
- Freshly made herbal decoctions
- Herbal elixirs
- 1x Shirsha Abhyanga Ayurvedic head massage
- 1x Muhuna Abhyanga Ayurvedic face massage
- 1x Abhyanga massage
- 1x Swedana treatment
- Any other therapies prescribed by the physician according to medical requirement (Shiro Pichu, Nasya Karma, Kati Vasti, Avagaaha, Shirodhara etc.)
- Yoga classes
Yoga practised at Barberyn is mainly traditional Hatha Yoga (postures) with Pranayama (breathing).
- Lectures on good health
- Cooking classes
- Short excursions to local areas of interest
- Cultural and musical programmes
|Low Season [15 Apr 24 - 07 Nov 24]|
From £2,319.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [08 Nov 23 - 14 Apr 24]|
From £2,399.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,849.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,979.00 per person for single occupancy|
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
Pay for 1 night and receive 1 night free.
Valid for stays until 30 Nov 2023. T&C's apply.