Improve your immune system with a treatment programme based on the principles of Ayurveda.
Available over ten nights, this programme focuses on cleansing and regenerating the intestinal tract, the centre of our immune system. This achieved through a combination of the right nutrition and various treatments and therapies, including colonic irrigation and abdominal massages.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa and group activities like yoga and meditation.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your immune system will be strengthened
- You'll have more energy
- Your general health and wellbeing will be improved
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 10 night programme
- Full Board
This 10-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Panchakarma diet
- Consultation & pulse diagnosis
The information gained from the Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis provides the basis for your tailored treatment plan. Reading your pulse is part of an in-depth consultation that helps the resort's Ayurvedic doctors determine the Ayurvedic treatments that are most appropriate for you during your stay.
- Nutrition consultation
- Therapeutic guidance
- Concluding review
- A tailored selection of treatments, e.g.:
- Vital field measurement followed by consultation
- Vital field therapy
- 3x Ozone Active infusions
- 2x Power Infusions as per consultation (Detox Complex, Cell Max or Relax Spirit)
- 2x Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massage
- 2x Vishesh – energising balance massage
- Jambira Pinda Sweda – heated herbal compress massage
- Garshan – dry massage with raw silk gloves
- Udvartana – massage with herbal powders
- Four-handed Pizzichilli – full body oil treatment
- Udanavata© – abdominal massage
- Upana – salt and oil scrub
- 2x Shirodhara – flowing oil head treatment (30 mins)
- Intensive Nasya – nasal treatment
- Powerful back treatment (55 mins)
- Classic back massage (25 mins)
- 3x Basti – gentle colonic irrigation
- Virechana – day of purification
- Toxin elimination with ghee
- Svedana – heat therapy
- Boiled water-based drinking treatment, ginger water
- Presentation: Principles of Ayurveda
- Yoga, meditation and activity according to the weekly programme
- Use of the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa
|Price [10 Apr - 23 Dec]|
From £3,859.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £4,209.00 per person for single occupancy|
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
Added Value Offer
- Book the Panchakarma Light or Light Detox programme and receive a complimentary energy facial
- Book the Short Detox programme and receive a complimentary Padabhyanga treatment
Valid for stays until 30 Sep 2023. T&C's apply.