Vegan Sushi Recipe From L'Albereta30/08/2019, L'Albereta, Mirko Bettoni
L'Albereta's Chenot Chef Mirko Bettoni has kindly shared with us a healthy and delicious recipe for vegan sushi.
- 50g celeriac
- 50g daikon
- 18g apple cider vinegar
- 1g salt
- 2g toasted sesame oil
- 12g agave
- 15g carrot
- 15g cucumber
- 2g chives
- 5g wasabi sauce
- 25g avocado
- 5g lime
- 3g tamari
- 1 sheet nori seaweed
- Ginger to taste
- Blend the daikon and celeriac to create a mixture like rice then add the apple cider vinegar, salt, agave and grind the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Leave the mixture to drain in a colander.
- Roll out the mixture on 70% of the seaweed, keeping the first part uncovered.
- Cut the carrot and cucumber into sticks and put them at the bottom of the seaweed with the chives.
- Blend the avocado with the wasabi sauce and lime and put it on the seaweed too.
- Spiral the seaweed with the help of some kitchen film and leave it for a while.
- Remove the film and cut the spiral in small rolls.
If this blog has got you interested in starting your wellness journey call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.