Quinoa Pancakes Recipe01/11/2019, Samahita
A healthy, hearty meal to begin the day. Samahita has provided us with a delicious quinoa pancake recipe that is the perfect alternative to the traditional pancake. With its unique texture and flavour and healthy vegan credentials, these delicious Quinoa Pancakes will soon become your breakfast of choice.
Gluten-free quinoa pancake
- 100 Grams of rice flour
- 50 Grams black sticky rice flour
- 100 Grams cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 70 Grams cold press coconut oil
- 3 Pcs ripe banana
- 220 Grams of coconut milk
- 1 Tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Gather all the ingredients except the quinoa and flour and add them to a blender or food
- Blend on low until combined, stopping to stir as necessary. Don’t over-blend.
- In a mixing bowl, pour the mixture from the blender and add the quinoa, rice flour and black sticky
rice flour and mix well until combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, adding a little coconut oil in the pan so the pancakes do
- Drop about 2 tbsp of batter into the pan and spread into a circle. Cook for 2-3 minutes over
medium heat or until you can easily slide a spatula underneath. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on
the second side. Remove from the pan.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up. I got about 8 medium-sized pancakes.
- Add toppings of choice (fruit, nuts, seeds, chocolate chips, nut butter, maple syrup, etc.)
If this blog has got you interested in starting your wellness journey call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.