Villa Stephanie Medical Care ProgrammesVilla Stéphanie Spa & Wellbeing , Germany
If you are looking for a health MOT then why not try one of Villa Stephanie’s Medical Care programmes.
Available over various durations, these programmes will help you to gain a comprehensive insight into your current overall health and wellbeing, which will enable you to discover where improvements need to be made, so you can live the best life possible.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You will gain a comprehensive insight into your current state of health
- You'll understand what areas of your health you need to improve
Please note: This programme can only start on a Monday (with hotel check-in on a Sunday)
Including transfers, accommodation, breakfast and a 3 night programme
- Best Sleep - Breakfast
- Total Check Full Board
This 3-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please see our Glossary.
- Comprehensive medical history and a detailed clinical examination at the beginning of your stay and a final consultation following the treatment
- Examination of your nightly sleep with monitoring of heart rhythm, blood pressure, body position, oxygen saturation and respiratory function
- Sleep counselling including digital detox
- Personal final report with advice on sleep hygiene
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £2,269.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £3,429.00 per person for single occupancy|
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please see our Glossary.
- Comprehensive medical history, a detailed clinical examination and a final discussion of the treatment
- Laboratory examination with detailed laboratory discussion
- Urine analysis and immunological stool examination
- Examination of your acid status (blood gas analysis)
- Detailed ultrasound examination of the organs in the abdominal cavity
- Examination of the back and the front of the neck organs using ultrasound and duplex sonography (thyroid gland, carotid arteries)
- Examination of cardiovascular functions by means of ergometry (resting ECG and exercise ECG) and echocardiography (duplex sonography of the heart)
- Lung function test including oxygen metabolism in the blood
- Examination of the autonomic nervous system, including vibratory capacity (heart rate variability)
- Medical analysis of exercise and dietary behaviour
- Advice on personal performance in sport and exercise
- Checking of the vascular functions
- Personal assessment and therapy of the muscular and skeletal system and creation of a a personal training plan
- Individual final report with laboratory parameters and dietary advice
- Body analysis and nutritional advice
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £6,069.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £7,749.00 per person for single occupancy|
Added Value Offer
Enjoy an early check-in & late check-out subject to availability.