The constantly challenging world puts a lot of stress and strain on our body, slowly reducing its resilience. This leads to increased vulnerability, fatigue, exhaustion, and burnout. Villa Stephanie’s Revive programme aims to reverse this by stimulating the body to recover and restore its vitality and energy levels.
Available over fourteen nights, specialised medical professionals at Villa Stephanie will evaluate your individual needs and create a plan of effective, stress-reducing, and energy enhancing treatments, as well as a personalised diet and customised exercise sessions to help you feel like your very best again.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to the fitness centre, large indoor pool, sauna & plunge pool.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your stress levels will be reduced
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
- Your general health and wellbeing will be improved
Please note: This programme can only start on a Monday or Wednesday (with hotel check-in on a Sunday or Tuesday)
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 14 night programme
- Full Board
This 14-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Welcome amenity in your room
- Initial consultation with body analysis
- 1x Physical findings
- 1x Comprehensive laboratory examination
- 4x Personal training sessions
- 9x Medical training therapy and Medical fitness sessions
- 9x Holistic physiotherapy sessions
- 4x Classic massages
- 4x Lymphatic drainage massages
- 2x Dual-therapy sessions
Here two therapists simultaneously apply impulses, both via reflex zones and movement patterns, to correct disorders in the individual organism
- 2x Osteokos sessions
Effective techniques from osteopathy to normalize, activate and harmonize tissues and circulatory structures (bloodstream, lymphatic, nervous, vegetative) as well as skin and connective tissues
- 7x Hypoxic training sessions
Altitude training, also known as hypoxic training or low oxygen training, involves exercising in, living in or otherwise breathing oxygen reduced air. This is done to improve athletic performance and physical wellness.
- 2x Augustinus Bader full body treatments
- 2x Aqua organic detoxifying treatments
Head to toe detox. Exfoliation stimulates the circulation and the skin‘s detoxification process. A chlorella seaweed wrap increases the detoxifying effect. Heat compresses amplify the effects of the detoxifying hot pack. During the time the treatment takes to work, the therapist will nourish your face and pamper you with lymphatic drainage
- 3x Guided hiking or biking tours through the Black Forest
- 2x Yoga training sessions
- 2x Foot reflexology sessions
- 2x Reset jaw balance treatments to release muscular tension of the jaw muscles
- 3x Fascia release treatments
Through mobilization by special exercises and targeted training Villa Stephanie's experts remove any blockages and change the entire range of motion
- 1x Facial reflexology massage
- 1x Ear acupressure session
- 2x Body treatments with clay
This white clay, jojoba and almond oil body wrap cleanses and nourishes the skin, leaving your skin feeling fresh and smooth.
- 2x Stomach treatments
Pain, sickness, operations and imbalance often cause deep tensions in our second brain, through the abdominal treatment these are gently released
- 2x body analysis tests to evaluate the results after the end of the package
- Access to the fitness centre, large indoor pool, sauna, plunge pool and ladies sauna
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £18,259.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £22,159.00 per person for single occupancy|
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
Added Value Offer
Enjoy an early check-in & late check-out subject to availability.