Villa Stephanie’s Orthopedics programme is designed to help you improve your mobility, so that you can live a healthier and more active life.
Over seven nights, a combination of medical testing, the correct diet, personal training sessions and treatments like physiotherapy, chirotherapy and mobility parcour will help to lower bone, joint, ligament and nerve pain, which will enable you to move more freely.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to the fitness centre, large indoor pool, sauna & plunge pool.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Increased mobility
- Improved posture
- Eliminates aches and pains
Please note: This programme can only start on a Monday or Wednesday (with hotel check-in on a Sunday or Tuesday)
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Welcome amenity in your room
- 1x Initial consultation with body analysis
- 1x Laboratory examination and consultation
- 1x Orthopedic examination and spine measurement
- 1x Detailed laboratory examination
- 2x Personal training sessions
- 2x Classic massages
- 1x Full body massage
- 5x Medical training therapy and Medical fitness sessions
- 6x Holistic physiotherapy sessions
- 2x Lymphatic drainage massages
- 2x Hypoxic training sessions
Altitude training, also known as hypoxic training or low oxygen training, involves exercising in, living in or otherwise breathing oxygen reduced air. This is done to improve athletic performance and physical wellness.
- 1x Full body clay treatment
This white clay, jojoba and almond oil body wrap cleanses and nourishes the skin, leaving your skin feeling fresh and smooth.
- 1x Aqua Organic detoxifying algae treatment
An exfoliation stimulates blood circulation and enhances the detoxification process of the skin, which is intensified by the chlorella algae wrap and heat compresses
- 4x Pneumatron treatments
A pulsation massage that increases the rate of blood and lymph flow and supports detoxification
- 2x Comprehensive chirotherapy sessions
Chirotherapeutic measures can be used to successfully treat a variety of functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Small, quick impulses to the spine, joints and muscles release blockages and achieve lasting pain-relief.
- 2x Tesergrity-Fascia-treatments
Through mobilization by special exercises and targeted training Villa Stephanie's experts remove any blockages and change the entire range of motion
- 1x Mobility parcour sessions
Here, in contrast to classical stretching, a simultaneous strength load of the muscles is required. This stimulus causes the muscle to learn a new movement pattern and to return to its original length.
- 1x Body analysis test to determine the results at the end of the programme and a final orthopedic consultation
- Access to the fitness centre, large indoor pool, sauna, plunge pool and ladies sauna
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £10,029.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £12,159.00 per person for single occupancy|
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
Added Value Offer
Enjoy an early check-in & late check-out subject to availability.