Assess your health and address your issues with Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa's Wellness Booster programme.
During your stay, you will undergo a general medical consultation, personal health check and basic blood analysis, and a biophysical evaluation to measure your body fat, body mass index and basal metabolic rate. A separate evaluation will provide information about heavy metals, oxidative stress and trace elements in the body. A nutrition consultation will also inform you about foods to eat and how to improve your eating habits.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll have a better understanding of your current state of health
- You’ll learn how you can improve your health and wellbeing
Including transfers, accommodation, half board and a 5 night programme
- Half Board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Personal health check
- 1x Biophysical evaluation
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Evaluation of heavy metals and trace elements
This test evaluates the bioavailability of minerals, trace elements and heavy metals present in our tissues.
- 1x General medical consultation and clinical examination
- 1x Nutrition & wellbeing consultation
- 2x Osteopathy sessions
- 1x Craniosacral therapy
- 1x Mindfulness therapy session - Mind, Body and Inner Self Relaxation
Guided power meditation nap, followed by meditation techniques for realisation of the inner self, combined with breathing techniques that help de-stress, rejuvenate and vitalise the mind, body and soul for daily life.
- 1x Medical pressotherapy
Pressotherapy is a detoxifying treatment usinglymphatic drainage to help promote the body’s natural toxin-eliminating functions. It promotes better blood flow and treats heavy legs and cellulite conditions.
- 1x Body exfoliation
- 1x Multijet bath
Relaxes muscles and joints and improves circulation. Effective at treating stress and fatigue.
- 1x Bubble bath
Helps to treat cellulite and relax the muscular mass, giving a sense of wellbeing.
- 1x Therapeutic or Sports massage
Deep and reinvigorating massage that tones the muscle tissues by acting through muscular decompression.
- Daily supply of alkaline water 9.5Ph and herbal teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Price [01 Oct - 18 Nov]|
|From £2,319.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,889.00 per person for single occupancy|
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
Added Value Offer
Book a programme and receive one Ventre Plat treatment (40 mins) per person per stay