Let the pressures of everyday life go and address your health imbalances and experience a renewed sense of wellbeing with Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa's Relax & Wellness programme.
You will begin your programme with various health checks and consultations to evaluate your current state of health and how best to improve it. Physical treatments include an osteopathy session to rebalance the musculoskeletal and visceral systems and a micro physiotherapy session that will help the body to self-heal. Finally, craniosacral therapy will release tension in order to relieve pain and thalassotherapy treatments will help re-energise and re-balance the body, mind, and spirit.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your energy levels will be boosted
- You'll feel relaxed and rested
- Your general health and wellbeing will be improved
Including transfers, accommodation, half board and a 7 night programme
- Half Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Personal health check
- 1x Biophysical evaluation
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Evaluation of heavy metals and trace elements
This test evaluates the bioavailability of minerals, trace elements and heavy metals present in our tissues.
- 1x General medical consultation and clinical examination
- 1x Nutrition & wellbeing consultation
- 2x Osteopathy sessions
- 1x Craniosacral therapy
- 1x Session of mind-body techniques for stress management
If you do not feel able to change the source of stress, you are certainly able to change yourself and the way you deal with it. Learn simple tools that you can integrate into your daily life. The result is a much healthier and happier way of living.
- 1x Mindfulness therapy session - Mind, Body and Inner Self Relaxation
Guided power meditation nap, followed by meditation techniques for realisation of the inner self, combined with breathing techniques that help de-stress, rejuvenate and vitalise the mind, body and soul for daily life.
- 1x Longevity skin detox & repair
Facial treatment is composed of two treatments: DETOX, deep cleansing, which removes dead cells and wrinkles, improves skin texture and promotes the growth of healthy new cells. REPAIR, is a deep moisturising and facial nutrition treatment that will assist in the production of collagen, giving your skin a bright and rejuvenated look.
- 4x Thalassa Treatments (2hrs 30 mins)
- 1x Sports massage
Deep and reinvigorating massage that tones the muscle tissues by acting through muscular decompression.
- Daily supply of alkaline water 9.5Ph and herbal teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Low Season [01 - 31 Mar ; 01 Oct - 30 Nov]||Mid Season [01 Apr - 30 Jun ; 01 - 30 Sep]||High Season [01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
|From £2,459.00 per person for double occupancy||From £2,879.00 per person for double occupancy||From £3,319.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,899.00 per person for single occupancy||From £3,739.00 per person for single occupancy||From £4,629.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.