Up your fitness game with Vilara Longevity's Fitness Booster programme
During your stay, you will gain knowledge about how your body functions through a personal health check and biophysical evaluation that measures body fat, muscle and basal metabolic rate. From there, you will receive a fitness assessment and personalised fitness plan to target areas that need the most improvement. You will also relax and unwind with soothing spa and Thalassa therapies.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel fitter and stronger
- You’ll have renewed energy
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 3 night programme
- Half Board
This 3-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Personal health check
- 1x Biophysical evaluation
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Nutrition & wellbeing consultation
Daily supply of alkaline water 9.5Ph and herbal teas
- 1x Osteopathy session
- 1x Fitness assessment with a personalised fitness plan
- 2x Personal training sessions
- 1x Multijet bath
Relaxes muscles and joints and improves circulation. Effective at treating stress and fatigue.
- 1x Bubble bath
Helps to treat cellulite and relax the muscular mass, giving a sense of wellbeing.
- 1x Sports massage
Deep and reinvigorating massage that tones the muscle tissues by acting through muscular decompression.
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Low Season [01 - 31 Mar ; 01 Oct - 30 Nov]|
From £1,535.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
From £1,959.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £1,789.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,649.00 per person for single occupancy|
- Book a 5-night programme in March and enjoy a 10% programme discount
- Book a 7-night programme in April and enjoy a 10% programme discount
Added Value Offer
Enjoy a complimentary assisted stretching or Pressotherapy session when you book a programme.
Valid for stays until 30 Nov 2021. T&C's apply.