Vilalara Longevity Anti-AgeingVilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa , Portugal
Anyone who is interested in slowing down or reversing the effects of ageing on their body should definitely consider Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa's Anti-Ageing programme.
Over 10 nights, a combination of medical testing, nutrition and various treatments and therapies will help you to improve your overall health and wellbeing, which in turn will help to slow down the ageing process.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- It helps to slow down the ageing process
- You’ll look and feel younger
- It could help to improve your life expectancy
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 10 night programme
- Full Board
This 10-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Personal health check
- 2x Biophysical evaluations
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x Evaluation of heavy metals and trace elements
This test evaluates the bioavailability of minerals, trace elements and heavy metals present in our tissues.
- 1x Longevity biochemical profile premium
- 1x Life length telomere evaluation
- 1x Functional medicine and smart ageing consultation
- 1x Integrative nutrition & wellbeing consultation
- 1x Stress & lifestyle assessment
- 1x Mind-body techniques for stress management session
- 1x Energetic healing session
Energy medicine focuses on the body’s energy fields that organise and control the growth and repair of cells, tissues and organs. The flow, balance and harmony of the energy system can be restored and maintained non-invasively. Energy medicine techniques correct imbalances and awaken energies that give us resilience and improve the vitality of the body, cells and mind.
- 1x Mindfulness therapy session - Mind, body and inner self relaxation
Guided meditation session, followed by meditation techniques for the realisation of the inner self, combined with breathing techniques that help to relax, rejuvenate and revitalise body, mind and soul for everyday life. These techniques can be used in your daily life, anywhere, anytime.
- 1x Longevity detox, repair & anti-inflammation supplements
- 1x Osteopathy session
- 1x Cranio sacral therapy session
- 4x Ozone therapies (autohemotherapy) OR Basic Longevity infusion therapies
- 2x Manual lymphatic drainage massages
- 2x Medical pressotherapy sessions
Pressotherapy is a detoxifying treatment that uses lymphaticdrainage to help promote the body’s natural functions of eliminating toxins. It promotes better blood flow and treats the symptoms of heavy legs and cellulite conditions.
- 1x Longevity skin detox & repair facial with hydrafacial®
A facial treatment with hydrafacial® that provides deep cleaning and nutrition to the skin. It removes dead cells and roughness in the skin’s texture, boosting collagen production, which will leave your skin more hydrated, radiant and rejuvenated.
- 1x Body exfolitation
- 2x Therapeutic or Sports massages
- 2x Personal training sessions
- Daily health and wellness assistance
- 20x Thalassa therapy treatments (prescribed by a Thalassa doctor, consultation included)
- 10x PAPIMI® session per night (Detoxification/ Anti-Inflammation/ Immunity Booster/Cellular Energising) OR 20x iCOONE® LaserMed sessions per night (Lymphatic Drainage & Circulation Booster/ Anti-Cellulite/ Body Remodeling & Firming) – all non-invasive therapies.
- Daily supply of alkaline water 9.5Ph and herbal teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Access to the Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Low Season [01 Apr - 31 May; 01 Oct - 18 Nov]||Mid Season [01 Jun - 30 Jun; 01 Sep - 30 Sep]||High Season [01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
|From £9,629.00 per person for double occupancy||From £10,079.00 per person for double occupancy||From £11,309.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £10,709.00 per person for single occupancy||From £11,609.00 per person for single occupancy||From £13,619.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Programme & Room Discount
- Receive a 5% discount when you stay a minimum of 3 nights
Valid for stays between 01 Apr - 30 Nov 2023. Book by 31 Mar. T&C's apply.
- Receive a 10% discount when you stay a minimum of 5 nights
Valid for stays between 01 Apr - 30 Jun 2023 & between 01 Sep - 30 Nov 2023. Book by 31 Mar. T&C's apply.
- Receive a 15% discount when you stay a minimum of 7 nights
Valid for stays between 10 - 30 Apr 2023 & between 01 - 18 Nov 2023. Book by 31 Mar. T&C's apply.
Added Value Offer
Book a programme and receive one Ventre Plat treatment (40 mins) per person per stay