The Art Of Resting programme is designed to reinvigorate guests who are struggling from burnout from the uncertainty and intensity of the last 18 months.
Over five nights, plenty of respite and rejuvenation is built into the prorgamme, including Pranayama sessions with the resort’s Ayurvedic doctor, sound healing and also aromatherapy treatments.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the gym and the Vida Mia Healing Centre and Spa.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel less stressed
- You'll have greater calm in your life
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 5 night programme
- Full Board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please see our Glossary.
- 3x Pranayama sessions (60 mins)
- 1x Sound healing session lasting (45 mins)
- 1x Aromatherapy treatment (60 mins)
- 1x Cranial massage with marma points and kansa wand (30 mins)
- 1x Gourmet tea tasting
- 1x The Art of Resting Kit gift (sleep mask, sleeping socks, an intention crystal, mini lavender essence)
- Access to Vida Mia Healing Center and Spa
- Access to the fitness studio
|Low Season [21 Apr- 30 Nov]|
From £1,629.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [04 Jan - 20 Apr, 01 Dec - 19 Dec]|
From £1,939.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,149.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,789.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Added Value Offers
- Book between 1-4 nights and enjoy 15% discount on spa treatments and tours
- Stay for a minimum of 5 nights and enjoy
- Complimentary transfer from San Jose Airport
- 15% discount on additional spa treatments