The Art Of Resting programme is designed to reinvigorate guests who are struggling from burnout from the uncertainty and intensity of the last 18 months.
Over five nights, plenty of respite and rejuvenation is built into the prorgamme, including Pranayama sessions with the resort’s Ayurvedic doctor, sound healing and also aromatherapy treatments.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the gym and the Vida Mia Healing Centre and Spa.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel less stressed
- You'll have greater calm in your life
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 5 night programme
- Full Board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please see our Glossary.
- 3x Pranayama sessions (60 mins)
- 1x Sound healing session lasting (45 mins)
- 1x Aromatherapy treatment (60 mins)
- 1x Cranial massage with marma points and kansa wand (30 mins)
- 1x Gourmet tea tasting
- 1x The Art of Resting Kit gift (sleep mask, sleeping socks, an intention crystal, mini lavender essence)
- Access to Vida Mia Healing Center and Spa
- Access to the fitness studio
|Low Season [01 - 30 Nov 23]|
From £1,779.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 - 19 Dec 23]|
From £2,129.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,359.00 per person for single occupancy||From £3,059.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Although Healing Holidays offer a best price guarantee we often receive special offers with very limited booking windows from our partners. As these are sometimes not reflected on our website it is always worth checking with us to ensure that the cost you are being quoted is the very best available.
Receive a 15% programme discount when you book by 30 Nov 2023.
Valid for stays between 15 Dec 2023 – 07 Jan 2024. T&C’s apply.