Discover a deeper sense of self for long-lasting wellbeing with Sen Wellness Sanctuary's Spiritual Warrior programme.
Following a consultation with the retreat's Ayurvedic Doctor, you will be prescribed two to three Ayurvedic therapies per day based on your body type that will help to balance your mind, body and soul. This will be further enhanced by acupuncture, yoga and meditation sessions with a Buddhist Monk.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to daily Yoga classes
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You will have greater calm in your life
- You'll have renewed energy and inner peace
Including transfers, accommodation full board and a 7 day programme
- Full Board
This 7-day programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Full consultation with Ayurvedic doctor on arrival and prior to departure with daily support
- Daily Ayurvedic therapies prescribed according to your body type (3 sessionsof 20-30 minutes, totalling approximately 90 minutes, which includes treatments like Abhyanga, Swedana, Acupuncture, Shirodhara etc)
- 2x Daily yoga classes, open to all levels (90 mins)
- Weekly group meditation and sound healing sessions led by a Buddhist Monk
- 1x Private yoga session (60 mins)
- 1x Private spiritual counsel and meditation session with a Buddhist Monk
- Group fire and cacao ceremonies
In the fire ceremony, guests are asked to release anything they are holding on to - physically, mentally or emotionally - and throw it into a fire pit. It helps to cleanse and clear stagnant energy. The cacao ceremonies are similar - Cacao is a very powerful natural remedy and ceremonies include intention setting, chanting and meditation as a group.
- Herbal Medicine to support your retreat
|Low Season [01 Apr - 30 Jun; 01 Sep - 30 Nov]|
From £1,089.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Dec - 31 Mar ; 01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
From £1,289.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £1,499.00 per person for single occupancy||From £1,879.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.