Escape to the sandy shores of Sri Lanka at Sen Wellness, founded as a universal space that stimulates growth and promotes healing by Sam Kankanamge. Situated in a national park, you will feel both calm and invigorated when you into contact with nature and wildlife.
During the yoga retreat, you will practise in the beautiful open-air Yoga Shala during twice-daily classes. You will be fuelled by delicious authentic Ayurvedic Sri Lankan cuisine, and you will have an individual treatment programme of treatments and acupuncture. You may also choose treatments from a variety of massages or acupuncture.
During your free time, you may take an excursion to try water sports or go whale-watching. Trips to local markets are also available, and the Sri Lankan master cooking classes are highly recommended. Other excursions include a visit to a temple or to the working paddy fields.
Including transfers, accommodation full board and a 7 day programme
- Full Board
This 7-day programme has the below inclusions:
- Full consultation with Ayurvedic doctor on arrival and prior to departure with daily support
- Herbal Ayurvedic medicine to support your retreat
- Acupuncture treatment (45 mins)
- Daily Ayurvedic therapies according to your body type (2-3 sessions per day)
- Daily yoga classes, open to all levels, (90 - 120 mins)
- Twice weekly meditation led by Buddhist Monk
- 1x Private one-hour session with our yoga teacher or gong bath/meditation with the Buddhist Monk
- Pre-care and after-care 30-min Skype sessions with Sam (Director of Breath of Life)
Get complimentary return airport transfers when you book a min 7-night stay.
- Book a 7-night programme and pay for 6 nights only
- Book a 10-night programme and pay for 8 nights only
Valid for clients that have previously booked Sen Wellness with Healing Holidays. T&C applies.