The Soul Connection programme is ideal for anyone who is looking for a short and relaxing break.
Following a consultation with the retreat's Ayurvedic Doctor, you will be prescribed two to three Ayurvedic therapies per day based on your body type that will help to restore your energy levels and balance your mind, body and soul.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to daily Yoga classes.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll feel rested and relaxed
- You’ll have renewed energy
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 3 day programme
- Full Board
This 3-day programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Full consultation with Ayurvedic doctor on arrival and prior to departure with daily support
- Daily Ayurvedic therapies prescribed according to your body type (2-3 sessions/day which include treatments like Abhyanga, Swedana, Acupuncture, Shirodhara etc)
- Morning and evening yoga classes, open to all levels (90 - 120 mins)
- Weekly group meditation and sound healing sessions led by a Buddhist Monk
|Low Season [01 Dec - 31 Mar]|
From £549.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Apr - 30 Jun ; 01 Sep - 30 Nov]|
From £625.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £785.00 per person for single occupancy||From £929.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Free Night Offer
Book a 14-night programme and pay for 10.
Book by 31 Oct 2021. T&C’s apply.
Receive a 20% discount when you book a programme of 7 or 10 days.
Added Value Offer
Receive free return airport transfers when you book a min 7-night stay.
- Book a 7-night programme and pay for 6
- Book a 10-night programme and pay for 8
Valid for clients that have previously booked Sen Wellness with Healing Holidays. T&C’s apply.