This programme is focussed on improving our three key pillars of health: sleep, nutrition and movement.
Led by Dr Angerer, who has many years’ experience in prevention, diagnostics and complementary medicine, this programme combines a series of tests and evaluations which allow him to get a full picture of your health, so that he can provide you with tips on how to create a real and lasting improvement to your overall health and wellbeing.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll have a clear understanding of your current state of health
- You’ll learn how you can improve your health and wellbeing
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 day programme
- Full Board
This 7 day programme has the below inclusions:
- Sunday - blood tests will measure levels of serotonin and melatonin, (which in times of stress tend to be low and have important influences on mood, sleep, appetite and quality of life), as well as the thyroid stimulating pituitary hormone (60 mins)
- Tuesday - the results of the sleep measurement taken on previous nights will be evaluated and delivered by the Sleep Coach (20 & 40 mins)
- Thursday or Sunday - Dr Angerer will provide a full analysis of test results providing all the tips needed to create a real and lasting improvement in daily routine and overall health (60 mins)
|Low Season [01 Nov - 24 Apr]||High Season [18 Jul - 10 Oct]|
|From £1,849.00 per person for double occupancy||From £2,099.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,679.00 per person for single occupancy||From £3,049.00 per person for single occupancy|