Originating in 19th century France, Thalassotherapy comes from the Greek word for "sea", and is the therapeutic use of seawater or saltwater as well as marine products such as algae, seaweed, and marine mud. It can used to treat a multitude of health conditions, including joint and muscle pain, poor circulation, arthritis and skin disorders such as psoriasis.
Available over 7 nights, the Thalassotherapy programme at Palasiet Thalasso Clinic & Hotel will be personalised to your exact needs by the hotel’s medical team to ensure you get the maximum benefits from you stay.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to daily group classes such as Yoga and Pilates to further enhance your stay.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Improved Blood circulation
- Your immune system will be strengthened
- It’ll help to alleviate muscle and joint pain
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- General medical consultation at the beginning of the programme and upon completion
- Comprehensive metabolic panel at the beginning of the treatment (with metabolic markers)
- Body composition study by bioelectric impedance
- Functional assessment with personal trainer
- Medical report on progress made
- Physical condition report, with recommended activities and exercise
- 6x Biomarine circuits: access to hydrotherapy circuit as prescribed (seawater thermal pool, underwater whirlpool beds, jet seats, cervical jets, lumbar jets, jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, 5 marine vaporarium, Turkish bath)
- 6x Phlebitis circuits
Circuit in seawater pool at 22°C-24°C to activate and improve the bloodstream.
- 6x Whirlpool baths with seaweed
- 3x Marine mud treatments (cold or hot, as per prescription)
Application of hot marine mud on joints to reduce pain and improve joint mobility as well as cold mud to treat heavy legs and cellulite, reactivating microcirculation and reducing oedema thanks to its draining effect.
- 3x Local therapeutic massages (25 mins)
- 6x Electrotherapy sessions (ultrasound or laser, as per medical prescription)
Different rehabilitation techniques (ultrasound, microwave) used for muscle and joint injuries.
- Healthy nutrition talk
- Healthy cooking class
- 6x Aquafit sessions
- 6x Group workouts
- 6x Supervised fitness training sessions
- 3x Morning walks
- 2x Muscle chains therapy sessions
|Price [01 Oct - 09 Dec]|
|From £1,819.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £2,169.00 per person for single occupancy|