Palasiet Thalasso Clinic & Hotel’s Get In Shape is a fitness programme that is suitable for all fitness levels.
Following an in-depth fitness assessment to establish your current fitness levels, you will enjoy personal training sessions alongside group fitness classes that will help you to achieve your fitness goals. You’ll also enjoy treatments such as massages that will help to release any muscle tension.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to daily group classes such as Yoga and Pilates to further enhance your stay.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll feel fitter and stronger
- You’ll learn healthy habits to take home with you
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 6 night programme
- Full Board
This 6-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- General medical consultation at the beginning of the programme and upon completion
- Body composition study by bioelectric impedance
- Functional assessment with personal trainer
- Medical report on progress made
- Physical condition report, with recommended activities and exercise
- 5x Biomarine circuits: access to hydrotherapy circuit as prescribed (seawater thermal pool, underwater whirlpool beds, jet seats, cervical jets, lumbar jets, jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, 5 marine vaporarium, Turkish bath)
- 5x Phlebitis circuits
Circuit in seawater pool at 22°C-24°C to activate and improve the bloodstream.
- 2x Whirlpool baths with seaweed
- 1x Underwater massage marine thermal bath (20 mins)
Massage with seawater jets at different temperatures and pressures targeting different body parts.
- 1x Cranio-facial massage (20 mins)
Anti-stress scalp and face massage that relieves muscle tension.
- 1x Local massage (25 mins)
- Healthy nutrition talk
- Healthy cooking class
- 5x Aquafit sessions
- 5x Group workouts
- 5x Supervised fitness training sessions
- 3x Morning walks
- 3x Group activities: Choose from muscle chain therapy, Pilates, Yoga or relaxation session
|Price [01 Oct - 09 Dec]|
|From £1,349.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £1,659.00 per person for single occupancy|