Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel’s Osteo Rebalance programme is based on the alternative medicine system of Osteopathy, which uses manipulation techniques to restore the overall balance of the body, its functions and its wellbeing.
Over 5 nights, you will enjoy treatments, including Osteopathy and Physiotherapy sessions that will help to repair, regenerate and rebalance your muscles, joints, skeleton, neuro and visceral systems.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to the Detox & Relax wet area circuit, group activities and the gym.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Increased joint mobility
- Reduced muscle tension
- Reduced pain levels
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 5 night programme
- Full Board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Longevity holistic health check
- Lifestyle evaluation
- Biophysical evaluation (weight, BMI, fat mass, muscle mass, visceral fat, abdominal perimeter, metabolic age)
- Nutritional and well-being evaluation
- Fitness profile evaluation
- Heavy metals evaluation
- Vertebral dysfunction evaluation
This analyses the muscle compression on the spine in order to evaluate in detail the health of the vertebral column.
- Thermographic evaluation
A preventive and non-invasive diagnosis that through infrared spectra allows you to visualize the different temperatures that exist in an area or in the whole of our body.
- General cardiovascular evaluation
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Basic blood analysis (glycaemia, total cholesterol, uric acid, triglycerides, PCR-us)
- Initial dental screening
- Integrative medicine evaluation (overall health and wellness profile)
- 3x Osteopathy sessions
Holistic and natural therapy combining a series of manipulative techniques that improve the body’s ability to regain normal function restores balance, produces no side effects and generates a fast and safe therapeutic response, providing relief or elimination of pain and restoring an optimal level of homeostasis.
- 1x Lemon and olive oil body scrub
- 1x Flor de sal and matcha body scrub
- 1x Sweet orange and almond body scrub
- 2x Invigorating baths
This is useful for ridding the skin of toxic agents, relaxing sore muscles and helping the body absorb minerals and nutrients.
- 1x Arnica deep tissue massage
- 1x Stress relief massage
- 3x Physiotherapy sessions
- 2x Ozone-therapy sessions for muscle, joints and similar injuries
- 2x Craniosacral therapy
- Access to Longevity infusions, alkaline water pH 9.5, and aromatherapy essential oil
- Access to the detox & relax wet area circuit
This includes an Infra-red sauna, hammam, ice fountain, Epsom salt room, sensations showers, relaxing room, relax walking path, indoor heated detox pool, indoor sensation relax pool.
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
This includes yoga, pilates, stretching, core training, tone & fit, jump, fit ball, walks, among others.
- Access to the gym fully equipped by Tecnhogym®
|Low Season [02 Oct - 31 Mar]|
From £2,469.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [15 Jul - 31 Aug]|
From £2,859.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,729.00 per person for single occupancy||From £3,479.00 per person for single occupancy|
Receive a 20% programme discount on all programmes when you book by 31 Aug 2021.
Valid for stays until 31 Dec 2021. T&C's apply.
Receive up to a 30% room discount when you book by 31 Aug 2021.
Valid for stays until 31 Dec 2021. Blackout dates apply. T&C's apply.
Added Value Offer
- Get a €60 spa voucher when you book a 2-night stay
- Get a €90 spa voucher when you book a 3-6 night stay
- Get a €120 spa voucher when you book a 7-night stay or longer
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability