If you are looking to give your fitness levels a boost then Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel’s Fitness programme could be the right one for you.
Through a combination of testing, nutrition, personal training sessions and treatments such as cryotherapy and deep tissue massages, you’ll feel fitter, stronger and leaner.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to the Detox & Relax wet area circuit, group activities and the gym.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll feel fitter and stronger
- Your body will look more toned
- You’ll feel relaxed and rested
Including transfers, accommodation, half board and a 5 night programme
- Half Board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Biophysical evaluation (weight, BMI, fat mass, muscle mass, visceral fat, abdominal perimeter, metabolic age)
- 1x Fitness evaluation
- 1x Vertebral dysfunction evaluation
This analyses the muscle compression on the spine in order to evaluate in detail the health of the vertebral column.
- 1x Blood pressure (systolic, diastolic) and heart rate evaluation
- 1x Cryotherapy session
- 1x Invigorating bath
This is useful for ridding the skin of toxic agents, relaxing sore muscles and helping the body absorb minerals and nutrients.
- 1x Arnica deep tissue massage
- 1x Fat burning personal training session (60 mins)
- 1x Balance & strength training personal session (60 mins)
- 1x HIIT personal training session (60 mins)
- 1x Body shape personal training session (60 mins)
- Access to Longevity infusions, alkaline water pH 9.5, and aromatherapy essential oil
- Access to the detox & relax wet area circuit
This includes an Infra-red sauna, hammam, ice fountain, Epsom salt room, sensations showers, relaxing room, relax walking path, indoor heated detox pool, indoor sensation relax pool.
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
This includes yoga, pilates, stretching, core training, tone & fit, jump, fit ball, walks, among others.
- Access to the gym fully equipped by Tecnhogym®
|Low Season [01 Oct - 31 Mar]|
From £1,149.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Apr - 14 Jul ; 01 - 30 Sep]|
From £1,329.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £1,399.00 per person for single occupancy||From £1,769.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
Added Value Offer
- Get a €60 spa voucher when you book a 2-night stay
- Get a €90 spa voucher when you book a 3-6 night stay
- Get a €120 spa voucher when you book a 7-night stay or longer
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability