The Lanserhof Cure Advanced Programme is similar to, but more intensive than, the Classic Cure Programme.
Available for stays of two weeks or more, the longer duration allows Lanserhof Tegernsee’s team of doctors and therapists to a gain a much deeper understanding of your current physical and mental health.
Following a very detailed medical examination, a personalised programme will be put together for you that incorporates nutrition, exercise and various detoxifying treatments and therapies to help rid your body of harmful toxins, in turn making you and your entire body more efficient.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your body will be cleansed of harmful toxins
- You’ll have more energy
Please note: The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 14 night programme. Please note: The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.
- Full Board
This 14-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Initial medical examination (40 mins)
- 1x Extended initial medical examination (20 mins)
- 5x Check-ups with abdominal treatments (20 mins)
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by Lanserhof's experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- 1x Discussion of medical findings (20 mins)
- 1x Final medical examination (30 mins)
- 1x Foot reflexology session (25 mins)
- 4x Healing massages (50 mins)
- 2x Detox drainages (50 mins)
- 2x Detox lymph packs with baths (50 mins)
- 2x Detox foot baths (30 mins)
- 1x Salt therapy with bath (50 mins)
Salt therapy is a natural remedy that involves inhaling pharmaceutical-grade dry salt in a comfortable, controlled environment. Inhaling particles may reduce inflammation and mucus in the lungs, improving respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinus congestion and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- 1x Bioimpedance measurement (20 mins)
- 1x HRV (heart rate variability measurement) incl. diagnostics, analysis and evaluation (24 hours)
Heart Rate Variability (HRV) is a non-invasive technique for monitoring changes in the cardiac cycle.
- 1x Sports science personal training session (50 mins)
- 1x Metabolic measurement (30 mins)
- 1x Urine analysis
- 1x Routine laboratory test
Laboratory diagnostics are a vital link between diagnostic processes and therapy. They enable Lanserhof to produce an individual profile for each guest, which then forms the basis for successful treatment.
- 1x Nutrient analysis
This test checks your body's levels of key vitamins and minerals essential in supporting your body's core functions and optimising health.
- 1x Telomere length measurement to determine biological age
- Daily group movement therapy
- Daily group relaxation training
- Introductory medical lecture
- Topical presentations
- Cultural evening programme
- On-call doctor and night service
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £12,019.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £14,619.00 per person for single occupancy|
The programme element of your stay is to be paid locally.