Every person is unique. Our diet should therefore also be individually tailored to our body’s needs.
With Bad Ragaz's My Food programme, you can find out your optimal diet through innovative diagnostics for your metabolism and a personalised nutrition plan. A personalised diet improves performance in a targeted manner and can preventively minimise risks such as oxidative stress, chronic inflammation, excessively high blood-sugar levels after meals and metabolic disorders.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the Thermal Spa and daily fitness and relaxation courses
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Find the optimal diet for you
- Long-term prevention of illness
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 4 night programme
- Full Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Initial and final consultation with the lead doctor
- My Food laboratory
Individual examination of the most important laboratory values
- Combined activity/sleep/HRV monitoring
Heart-rate variability (HRV) is a reliable method for measuring the state of the autonomous nervous system
- Measuring your metabolic flexibility using cardiopulmonary exercise testing and lactate threshold testing
Measurement of respiratory gases during physical exercise
- Continuous monitoring of blood-sugar levels using a sensor to provide the basis for your personalised nutrition plan
- A final report by the lead doctor
- Initial, interim and final consultation with a nutritionist
- A final report by nutritionist
- Access to the Thermal Spa
- Access to the Tamina Therme
- Daily fitness and relaxation courses
- Versatile cultural programme
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
|From £4,189.00 per person for double occupancy|
This package can be started on Monday or Tuesday and requires a stay of 5 days / 4 nights. You must arrive on the preceding day.