Himalayan Beetroot & Goats Cheese Salad Recipe
It has been said that healing comes from within as much as it does from outside. Eating the right food that is fine-tuned to your specific body type can determine your physical and mental wellbeing. Here, Ananda has given an insight into their world of creative healthy cuisine with a Himalayan Beetroot & Goats cheese salad.
For Beetroot Ravioli
- 30 gm - Boiled beetroot
- 24 gm - Goats cheese
- 10 gm - Sun-dried tomatoes
- 5 gm - Chopped olives
- 10 gm - Chopped prunes
- 5 ml - Basil oil
- 20 gm - Orange
- Peel the boiled beetroot, slice very thinly and marinate with salt.
- Mix goat cheese with finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, basil oil, olives and prunes.
- Peel oranges and take out segments.
- Fill the beetroot slices with goat cheese mixture.
- Arrange beetroot ravioli.
If this recipe has got you interested in finding out more call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.