Healthy Energy Balls Recipe
Put a spring in your step with this recipe for healthy energy balls from the nutritional experts at leading medical spa Lanserhof.
For approx. 20 energy balls
- 120g Cashew nuts
- 120g whole almonds
- 120g soft apricots (diced small)
- 120g soft Jumbo dates (pitted, diced small)
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 40 g almond flakes
1. Dry fry the cashew nuts and almonds in a pan. Once cooled chop finely.
2. Put the mixture with the remaining ingredients except for the almond flakes into the mixing bowl of the food processor and stir with a flat mixer for 2-3 minutes to a creamy mixture.
3. Shape approx. 20 balls from the mixture with wet hands and roll into the almond flakes.
Tip: If you like, cover the energy balls with dark chocolate and let them cool down well.
If you are ready to start your wellness journey call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.