Bircher Muesli Recipe
Muesli provides healthy oat fibre and essential fatty acids such as Omega 3s which aid in reducing inflammation and support a healthy cardiovascular system. A high energy start to your day.
- 70g Oats fine
- 60g Hazelnut, shredded rough
- 70ml Almond milk
- 50g Red apple
- 20ml Lemon juice
- 250g Fresh fruit, sliced (seasonal mix)
- 100g Goat’s milk yogurt
- 10g Raisins
- 3tsp Honey
- Shred the apples (with skin) into fine sticks.
- Mix the oats, hazelnuts, almond milk, apple, lemon juice, goat’s milk yogurt and raisins together in a bowl. Refrigerate the mix for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator, stir in the fresh fruits and then serve.
If this blog has got you interested in starting your wellness journey call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.