Cleanse your body of toxins with Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa's Juice Fasting Detox programme
This is achieved through a combination of a juice fasting diet, which includes detoxifying and anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups and a variety of purifying treatments, including manual lymphatic drainage massages, which help to eliminate excess fluids and toxins from the body.
As part of your programme, you will also enjoy access to daily group classes and access to the resort’s relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath etc...).
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Your body will be cleansed of harmful toxins
- You’ll have renewed energy
- Your immune system will be strengthened
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 4 night programme
- Full Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Personal health check
- 1x Biophysical evaluation
The biophysical evaluation is non-invasive and helps to determine body composition, to measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1x General medical consultation and clinical examination
- 1x Osteopathy session
- 1x Manual lymphatic drainage massage
- 1x Body exfoliation
- 1x Multijet bath
Relaxes muscles and joints and improves circulation. Effective at treating stress and fatigue.
- 1x Bubble bath
Helps to treat cellulite and relax the muscular mass, giving a sense of wellbeing.
- Daily supply of alkaline water 9.5Ph and herbal teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: Slim Circuit (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
|Low Season [01 - 31 Mar ; 01 Oct - 30 Nov]||Mid Season [01 Apr - 30 Jun ; 01 - 30 Sep]||High Season [01 Jul - 31 Aug]|
|From £1,569.00 per person for double occupancy||From £1,869.00 per person for double occupancy||From £2,149.00 per person for double occupancy|
|From £1,899.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,439.00 per person for single occupancy||From £2,999.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.