This seven night retreat at Santani combines evening yoga with a variety of lifestyle workshops and activities designed to relax and restore balance. During your stay you will learn about meditation and other relaxation techniques through scheduled wellness activities that will help you centre. To promote a healthy lifestyle not just during your stay but for after, nutrition workshops and cooking classes are available and feature a chance to soak in the local culture with sri Lankan recipes.
You’ll also have access to numerous outdoor activities such as trekking and mountain biking, with the opportunity to relax after with Santani’s sauna, steam rooms, salt baths and other facilities.
The Santani Wellness Resort & Spa is the perfect place to find peace, serenity and truly reconnect with yourself as you slow your life down to a more comfortable pace. Surrounded by beautiful Mountains and wildlife, allow the power of nature to heal you.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Consultation with the Yoga master
- Yogic diet plan
- 2x Sessions of personalized yoga per day (60 mins)
- 2x Sessions of personalized meditation per day (30 mins)
- 3x Sessions of spa treatments (60 mins)
- (Treatment options are: Abhyangam, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Choorna Pinda Swedanam)
- Guided hiking and mountain biking
- Daily use of steam, sauna and thermal salt water pool
- 2x Sessions of lifestyle discussions – Healthy living (60 mins)
Free Night Offer
- Stay for 4 nights and pay for only 3 nights
- Stay for 7 nights and pay for only 5 nights
Book by 31 Jan 2020. Valid for stays between Jan 2020 - Mar 2021. T&C applies.
Enjoy a 30% room discount until 30 Apr 2020.
Valid for minimum 5 nights stay. Blackout dates apply. T&C applies.
Added Value Offer
- Complimentary one-way airport transfer (min 5+ nights)
- Welcome Western/Eastern spa treatment worth USD$140 (60 mins)
- Guided meditation session worth USD$60 (30 mins)
- Free nature walk