Longevity Sleep OptimisationLongevity Health & Wellness Hotel , Portugal
With the support of leading sleep experts, Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel have created the Sleep Optimisation programme to help you get better rest at night.
Over 7 nights, through a combination of medical tests and consultations, nutrition and various treatments and therapies, this programme aims to help you get a better night’s sleep, which in turn will help to improve your overall health and wellbeing.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to the Detox & Relax wet area circuit, group activities and the gym.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMMES:
- Your sleep will improve and you will have a clearer understanding of what helps you to get the best quality sleep.
- It will improve your concentration levels, and your stress levels will reduce.
- Your immune system will be strengthened
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Detox kit (enema, detox supplements & teas)
- Full Board - Wellness liquid diet (detoxifying & anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups), subject to doctor or nutritionist’s approval
- Longevity holistic health check
- Lifestyle evaluation
- Biophysical evaluation (weight, BMI, fat mass, muscle mass, visceral fat, abdominal perimeter, metabolic age)
- Nutritional and well-being evaluation
- Fitness profile evaluation
- Heavy metals evaluation
- Vertebral dysfunction evaluation
This analyses the muscle compression on the spine in order to evaluate in detail the health of the vertebral column.
- Thermographic evaluation
A preventive and non-invasive diagnosis that through infrared spectra allows you to visualize the different temperatures that exist in an area or in the whole of our body.
- General cardiovascular evaluation
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Basic blood analysis (glycaemia, total cholesterol, uric acid, triglycerides, PCR-us)
- Integrative medicine evaluation (overall health and wellness profile)
- 1x Sleep Apnoea check-up (polysomnography)
Polysomnography, also called a sleep study, is a comprehensive test used to diagnose sleep disorders. Polysomnography records your brain waves, the oxygen level in your blood, heart rate and breathing, as well as eye and leg movements during the study.
- 1x General medical consultation & clinical examination
- 1x Longevity integrative nutrition consultation
- 1x Stress relief massage
An intense and therapeutic massage for those suffering from the effects of tension and stress.
- 1x Relaxing massage
A massage with pure relaxation that relieves body tensions and will make you lighter.
- 1x Yoga personal training session
- 1x Balance & strength personal training session
- 1x Body & mind techniques for stress management session
This consultation is tailored to design personalised tools to help build the bestway to deal with stress. Personalised exercises for regular mind training are included. If you don’t feel able to change your source of stress, you will certainly be able to change yourself and the way you deal with stress. Learn simple tools that you can integrate into your daily life. The result is a much healthier and happier way of life.
- 1x Emotional detox therapy session
Emotional balance is equally essential to a healthy lifestyle and can improve energy levels and promote emotional growth and development. Stress and emotional tensions are manifested in our body, so this integrated therapy can help us achieve a true mental and physical balance.
- 1x Guided meditation session
- 1x Mindfulness therapy session - Mind, body and inner self relaxation
Guided meditation session, followed by meditation techniques for realizing the inner self, combined with breathing techniques that help to relax, rejuvenate and revitalize body, mind and soul for everyday life. These techniques can be used in your day-to-day, anywhere and at any time.
- 1x Energetic psychology session
Clinical psychology with the aim of diagnosing factors causing stress, phobias,anxieties, depression or other states of psychic imbalance, and their treatment with effective techniques for controlling and correcting imbalances.
- 1x Energetic healing therapy session
Energy medicine focuses on the body’s energy fields that organize and control the growth and repair of cells, tissues and organs. The flow, balance and harmony of the energy system can be restored and maintained non-invasively. The techniques of energy medicine correct imbalances and awaken energies that give us resilience and improve the vitality of the body, cells and mind.
- 1x Cranio-Sacral therapy session
- 2x Epsom salt flotations
Relieving fatigue and stress, the high Epsom salt concentration in this bath allows you to float weightlessly, while simultaneously relieving aching muscles and eliminating toxins from the body.
- Access to Longevity infusions, alkaline water pH 9.5, and aromatherapy essential oil
- Access to the detox & relax wet area circuit
This includes an Infra-red sauna, hammam, ice fountain, Epsom salt room, sensations showers, relaxing room, relax walking path, indoor heated detox pool, indoor sensation relax pool.
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
This includes yoga, pilates, stretching, core training, tone & fit, jump, fit ball, walks, among others.
- Access to the gym fully equipped by Tecnhogym®
|Low Season [01 Apr - 31 May; 01 Oct - 31 Dec]|
From £3,629.00 per person for double occupancy
|High Season [01 Jun - 30 Sep]|
From £3,759.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £3,919.00 per person for single occupancy||From £4,179.00 per person for single occupancy|
Peak season rates available on request.
- Save 5 % when you book a Longevity Health & Wellness programme of 5 nights or more
Valid for stays between 01 - 27 Jun 2023. Book by 30 Jun 2023. T&Cs apply.
- Save 10% when you book a Longevity Health & Wellness programme of 5 nights or more
Valid for stays between 08 Jul - 30 Sep 2023. Book by 30 Jun 2023. T&Cs apply.
- Save 15% when you book a Longevity Health & Wellness programme of 5 nights or more
Valid for stays between 01 Oct - 31 Dec 2023. Book by 30 Jun 2023. T&Cs apply.
Added Value Offer
- Early check-in from 10:00 and late check-out until 14:00 (subject to availability)
- Complimentary ugrade to a Longevity Room when you book a Standard Room (subject to availability)
- Receive one €90 spa voucher per person when you book a stay of 5 nights or more
- Receive one €120 spa voucher per person when you book a stay of 7 nights or more
Valid for programme or retreat bookings. T&C's apply.