Ayurveda Spine & JointsAyurveda Resort Mandira , Austria
Feel flexible and agile once more with Ayurveda Resort Madira’s Spine & Joints programme.
Through a combination of therapeutic treatments and the healing properties of the resort’s thermals waters, the health of your spine and joints will be optimised.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa and group activities like yoga and meditation.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll be able to move around more freely
- Your posture will be improved
- Your pain levels will be reduced
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 6 night programme
- Full Board
This 6-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Ayur Detox diet
- Consultation & pulse diagnosis
The information gained from the Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis provides the basis for your tailored treatment plan. Reading your pulse is part of an in-depth consultation that helps the resort's Ayurvedic doctors determine the Ayurvedic treatments that are most appropriate for you during your stay.
- Concluding consultation
- 2x Vishesh – energising massages
- Padabhyanga – Ayurvedic foot massage
- Udanavata© – abdominal massages
- Jambira Pinda Sweda – massage with hand-made lemon and herb compresses
- Udvartana – massage with herbal powders/crushed barley exfoliation
- 2x powerful back treatments
- 2x Basti – gentle colonic irrigations
- Virechana – day of purification
- 2x herbal tonics to aid detoxification
- Svedana – heat therapy
- Boiled water-based drinking treatment, ginger water
- Presentation: Principles of Ayurveda
- Yoga, meditation and activity according to the weekly programme
- Use of the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa
|Price [10 Apr - 23 Dec]|
From £1,929.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,179.00 per person for single occupancy|