Feel flexible and agile once more with Ayurveda Resort Madira’s Spine & Joints programme.
Through a combination of therapeutic treatments and the healing properties of the resort’s thermals waters, the health of your spine and joints will be optimised.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa and group activities like yoga and meditation.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You’ll be able to move around more freely
- Your posture will be improved
- Your pain levels will be reduced
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 6 night programme
- Full Board
This 6-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Ayur Detox diet
- Consultation & pulse diagnosis
The information gained from the Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis provides the basis for your tailored treatment plan. Reading your pulse is part of an in-depth consultation that helps the resort's Ayurvedic doctors determine the Ayurvedic treatments that are most appropriate for you during your stay.
- Concluding review
- Dark-field microscope blood analysis with Dr Schober
- Infusion for detox modulation and support
- 3x Vishesh – energising balance massage
- Udanavata – abdominal massage
- 2x Jambira Pinda Sweda – heated herbal compress massage
- Kativasthi – reawaken elementary powers
- Dorn-Breuss back treatment (85 mins)
The Dorn-Breuss method helps to relieve pain in the back, the cervical or lumbar vertebrae and shoulder, as well as easing sciatica, tennis elbow and complaints caused by bad posture, lumbago and stress. Gentle pressure is applied to correct misalignments. A gentle massage with oil helps regenerate the intervertebral discs and relaxes the muscles.
- Special back treatment
- 2x Basti – gentle colonic irrigation
- Virechana – day of purification
- Svedana – heat therapy
- Boiled water-based drinking treatment, ginger water
- Presentation: Principles of Ayurveda
- Yoga, meditation and activity according to the weekly programme
- Use of the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
From £1,869.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,099.00 per person for single occupancy|
Added Value Offer
Enjoy a 50% discount on return airport transfers for all bookings until 25 Dec 2022.