Ayurveda Resort Mandira’s Fountain Of Rejuvenation programme aims to delay, stop or even reverse signs of premature ageing.
This is achieved through a combination of the right nutrition, gentle exercise and various treatments and therapies, including shirodhara, which helps to promote longevity.
As part of your programme, you will also have access to the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa and group activities like yoga and meditation.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- It helps to slow down the ageing process
- You’ll look and feel younger
- Your energy levels will be boosted
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7-night programme has the below inclusions. For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- Rasa & Yana diet
- Consultation & pulse diagnosis
The information gained from the Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis provides the basis for your tailored treatment plan. Reading your pulse is part of an in-depth consultation that helps the resort's Ayurvedic doctors determine the Ayurvedic treatments that are most appropriate for you during your stay.
- Herbal tonic to aid detoxification
- Concluding consultation
- 2x Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massage
- Shirodhara – flowing oil head treatment (30 mins)
- Udanavata© – abdominal massage
- Mukabhyanga – Ayurvedic head, face and foot massage
- Padabhyanga – Ayurvedic foot massage
- Udvartana – massage with herbal powders
- Powerful back treatment (55 mins)
- Presentation: Principles of Ayurveda
- Yoga, meditation and activity according to the weekly programme
- Use of the Ayurveda Wellness and Thermal Spa
|Price [10 Apr - 23 Dec]|
From £1,889.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £2,159.00 per person for single occupancy|