British Airways Waives Change Fees03/03/2020, British Airways
With the ongoing issues with Coronavirus, British Airways is offering more flexibility to customers to manage their travel plans and book with confidence.
Effective from 3rd March all new bookings made on British Airways will offer enhanced flexibility. For all fares, all routes and all points of sale, British Airways will waive the normal change fees to allow date changes and the ability to delay travel should the need arise. Please note the waiver is applicable with the below terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings from 3 March 2020
- Valid for all routes, fares and points of sale
- Fare difference will still be applicable
- Refund fees are still applicable
- All travel periods within system range are included
- Changes can be made right up to departure
This waiver is available till midnight 16 March 2020.
If you have any questions please do contact one of our wellness advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 020 7843 3597