La Reserve is a wellness retreat hotel, hidden away in ten acres of stunning park land on the shores of the beautiful Lake Geneva, providing the perfect backdrop for your wellness break. This is the place to come to hideaway, forget your cares and simply focus on yourself.
Paired brilliantly with a very unique exterior - think African game reserve meets Euro-chic, when you enter inside it's indeed very stylish. With sumptuous rooms which provide a tranquil space to relax, a fantastic selection of dining options, and so much more, La Reserve leaves nothing to be desired. The spa is impressive 2,000 square foot dreamy vision of relaxation with an indoor pool, gym and luxurious treatment rooms meeting your every need.
Some come to La Reserve for its effective weight loss programmes that include challenging personal training sessions with calorie-controlled meals and a variety of stomach-shrinking wraps that will take the inches off in no time. But it is their anti-ageing programmes where they get their plaudits; you can choose from 4, 7 or 14 nights. Starting with a thorough medical examination which will assess how you are ageing, your bone density levels will be reviewed, along with your current nutrition deficiencies and your fitness levels. This is the domain of osteopath Sebastien Ducasse. He will examine your bone structure and natural movement, and will select a programme for you to correct any imbalances.
Then you will work with the nutritionist who will give you an instant print-out of your antioxidant and inflammation levels, (this is your pre-indicator for any nasty diseases). Stunningly prepared yet healthy food can be enjoyed in Café Lauren, as you relax and take advantage of the expertise of the practitioners and give yourself a full health MOT. By the time your retreat has concluded you are sure to feel as though the clock has been turned back, looking and feeling like a much more youthful version of yourself.
Whatever your reason for visiting La Reserve, you can rest assured that you are in expert hands.
Nearest Airport: Geneva
Transfer Time: Approx. 5 minutes
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 4 night programme
Anti-Ageing Retreats | Fitness | Fixing Your Issues | Medical Spa | Weight-Loss
- 73 spacious rooms and 29 suites featuring wide picture windows, and some lead onto a patio giving direct access to the grounds and the swimming pool
- Access to the spa including indoor pool and outdoor pool in season, fitness, tennis courts, sauna, hammam- Nespresso coffee machine and tea facilities - Fitness group class
An exceptional spa to provide luxury for anyone dreaming of well-being and good living.
- Medical and Osteopathy Consultations
- Signature massages
- Figure shaping treatments
- Nescens body care cosmeceutical treatments
- The art of beauty body treatments
- Balneotherapy, body scrubs, body wraps
- Gentle treatments for young mothers
- Signature massages
- Nescens facial cosmeceutical treatments
- The art of beauty face treatments
- Nescens hand cosmeceutical treatments
- Hand and foot beauty treatments
- A team of medical specialists including an acupuncture doctor, osteopaths and nutritionists. Consultations on request.
- Personal training sessions
Offering a choice of five different restaurants, you can savour a selection of many different tastes.
When the excellence of exceptional produce is combined with perfectly mastered cooking, taste and smell are fulfilled. Nothing more, nothing less…The chef has made simplicity an irresistible recipe, beyond time and fashion. The seasons change, amazement remains every day of the year. Wagyu beef carpaccio and summer truffle shavings, mashed potatoes with Bormane olive, Roasted codfish from Norwegian fjords, Linguine with Brittany lobster.
Le Tsé-Fung, Switzerland's first Michelin starred Chinese restaurant transports you to the other side of the world with traditional Chinese cuisine, crispy duck and dim sum. Red velvet, black lacquer and silk decor take you at once to a Shanghai palace in the 30’s. The most divine treasures of Chinese cuisine is served under delicately wrought lanterns.
Le Café Lauren is a delightful, intimate space with a plush, light-filled atmosphere. Featuring just 25 seats to maintain the quiet serenity of the setting. The teak terrace invites you to enjoy a relaxing interlude with the arrival of the warm, sunny weather. They have focused on cuisine in harmony with all the benefits of the Spa.
Chef Eric Canino, former chef with Michel Guérard in Eugénie-les-Bains, and now at La Réserve Ramatuelle, shares his delicious concept of healthy cooking. It reflects his love for light, intensely flavored dishes. At the Café Lauren, fats are banned – only delicate, delicious olive oil is used. For desserts, refined sugar is replaced by raw sugar. And each dish is meticulously prepared to achieve the perfect balance between greater pleasure and fewer calories. A unique meal at Le Café Lauren is its special breakfast entirely tailored to your well-being: whole wheat bread, seasonal fruit jam with no added sugar, tea-infused prune, a delicious smoothy different each day to a healthy start.
The Summer Lodge
Stroll barefoot across the gleaming wooden floor and discover an elegantly casual atmosphere under our vast, immaculate nomad’s tent. As soon as the weather turns warm, the bar goes native in the heart of the garden, next to the pool. During the day, indulge nice salads and the sushi bar, rôtisserie and grill, and tempting desserts and with a live DJ at dusk.
Nested parrots in lampshades, armchairs inviting you to lounge in gold leaf surrounding the bar gilding the bar in mystery, cocktails, one in particular with fresh ginger, an impressive selection of cognacs, vodkas and whiskies. Live DJ every night.
There are plenty of fun activities to be enjoyed at La Reserve Geneve, no matter your age or interests.
- Sailing boats
- Boat excursions
- For kids - Outdoor games
- Hair salon
- Indoor swimming-pool (16 m long)
- Outdoor swimming-pool (25 m long)
- Fitness studio: cardio training and workout equipment, classes for body stretch, stretching, yoga, Pilates, Wellness Gym, back healing,
- Daily child care centre
- Children outdoor area “La Petite Réserve”
- Motoscafo taxi boat between La Réserve and Geneva town centre (11 seats
- Saunas, steam baths (men and women), solarium
- Tennis courts (personal tennis classes upon request)
- Tree huts, a children’s playground, inflatable castle for kids
- Café Lauren restaurant: wellness cuisine
- Complimentary daily child care centre at the spa (from 6 months to 13 years old)
A modern and chic resort set on the shores of Lake Geneva with remarkable mountain view with easy access.
- 10 minutes from Geneva town center by the La Réserve private boat
- 2 minutes’ walk from the train station “Les Tuileries”
- 5 minutes’ drive from the City Center of Geneva
- 5 minutes’ drive from Geneva International Airport
- 5 minutes’ drive from the International Organizations
1 hour and 40 minutes flying time from London to Geneva.
The hotel is ideally located in a magnificent park on the shores of Lake Geneva, just 5 km from the city centre and 3 km from the airport.
- Try the aesthetic medicine treatments if you’re longing for toned, firmer, lighter feeling legs
- Request a lake view room for magnificent views out over the gardens and Lac Leman
- Indoor or outdoor tennis is particularly good with coaching available
- Stay an extra day or two over summer to enjoy the many activities and water sports
Nescens Better Ageing Programme
La Reserve Geneve | Switzerland
More than your average, superficial anti-ageing retreat, the Nescens Better Ageing programme aims to offer an effective anti-ageing solution. Taking an all-encompassing approach to ageing that is supported by the medical expertise of the doctors at La Reserve Geneve, this programme uses a combinati…