The five-star Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea lies along the shores of the world’s deepest salt lake, designed as a traditional two-story village with local stones. The tranquil expansive gardens and accommodation whose architecture reflects the region’s heritage seamlessly blend with the spectacular surroundings of the mountains and sea. All guests will enjoy the scenic landscapes from a private terrace or balcony. The Mövenpick Resort is opulent, to say the least, with a warm, inviting atmosphere and an Oriental twist. You can take a dip in one of the lush pools scattered across the grounds and visit the Zara Spa, a true oasis of tranquillity. You can relax in any of the five Zara Spa pools with different saline concentrations, Thermariums or tropical accent showers. With 9 restaurants, you will be spoiled for choice of delectable cuisine, but after a rejuvenating stay at the elegant Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea, you will have been spoiled on all fronts.
Nearest Airport: Queen Alia International Airport Transfer Time: Approx. 50 minutes
Including flights, transfers & accommodation
All rooms (346 of them) are individually decorated, making them all unique. They have the same colour tone of neutrals to blend in with their natural surroundings, but all finished with the most luxurious spec.
- Standard Room
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Room
- Premium Room
- Beach Room
- Beach Suite
- Village Suite
Facilities in the room:
- Self-controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Wired and wireless LAN high speed Internet
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Safe are standard fittings in every room
- Free minibar (available in all rooms)
When it comes to R&R there is nothing quite like a Zara Spa. It was voted Jordan’s Best Luxury Resort Spa in the World Luxury Spa Awards 2013. Making a home at Mövenpick Dead Sea, this award winning spa hosts 31 treatment rooms, whirlpools, pools with varying saline concentration, steam rooms, tropical scent showers (our favourite), a VIP royal therapy suite and up to 70 à la carte treatments and massages. And with it spread of 6,000 square metres, you can be sure that this is ultimate luxury in every inch.
- hydro-pools and whirlpools
- pools with varying saline concentration
- steam rooms
- tropical scent showers
- 31 treatment rooms
- a VIP royal therapy suite
- up to 70 à la carte treatments and massages
- Hydro Pool: A large outdoor heated massage pool with fresh water
- Various massage jets, chairs and beds, overlooking the silent beauty of the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Pool I: Traditionally domed whirlpool heated to the body temperature with 3% Dead Sea salt concentration
- Dead Sea Pool II: A magnificent flotation pool, with 28% Dead Sea salt concentrated water direct from the Dead Sea
- Kneipp Foot Massage Pool: A relaxing foot massage pool, with 28% Dead Sea salt concentrated water direct from the Dead Sea
- Infinity Pool: A fresh water terrace pool with an infinitive edge overlooking the Dead Sea. The Infinity Pool is the ideal place to enjoy a peaceful, warm sunset
- The Lounge/Juice Bar: The lounge offers different kinds of teas and fruits. The Juice Bar serves nutritious cuisine on the Infinity Pool Terrace.
- Caldarium: A warm steam room
- Laconium: A hot and dry room with heated beds to soothe your aching joints
- Tropical rain and fog showers: Mint scented showers
- Soap massage room: An invigorating traditional cleansing treatment to stimulate blood circulation and leave the skin feeling fresh and new
- Tranquility lounge: Heaven of tranquility with magnificent views over the Dead Sea, arched windows and the adjoining verandah
When it comes to dinning you are spoilt for choice. With nine restaurants and bars to choose from and with a variety of cuisines, they please all tastes. Pick from laid back al fresco dining to special buffets and BBQ spreads you will find a world of choice under one roof.
- The Grill
- Juice Bar
- Beach Lounge
- The Splash Bar and Restaurant
- Al Saraya Restaurant
- Valley Cafe and Bar
- Al Khayyam Bar and Al Hana Lounge
- Aqaba Cultural Centre
- Amman Capital City
- Dead Sea Beach
Set on the northern shores of the Dead Sea at the lowest point on Earth, this deluxe resort offers a soothing, therapeutic atmosphere with an oriental flair. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea is located on the northern shores of the Dead Sea in Sweimeh, the lowest point on earth.
A short 50 minute drive from the airport.
For us it has to be the Heavenly Hot & Cold Stone Massage. One stroke of the volcanic stone is equivalent to ten strokes of the palm. These ancient stones are said to have magic healing powers due to the minerals found in them. Using the stone’s warmth allows your Therapist to work deeper and get to the real stress of the muscles. You will feel restored and relaxed.
7 nights at Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea
Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea | Jordan
The award winning Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea is one of Jordan’s many gems, offering sun, relaxation and of course the Dead Sea. This seven night stay provides optimum revitalisation for those in need of a break, the award winning on-site ZARA spa. Winner of the Conde Nast rea…