VIVAMAYR’s Altaussee's Performance Boost programme is designed for ambitious amateur or professional athletes who want to sustainably improve their performance.
Available over 10 nights, the goal of the programme is to identify and correct your body's deficiencies so that it can regenerate, reach optimal health and achieve higher athletic performance levels. The improved absorption of nutrients as a result of the intestinal cleansing leads to a faster and more extensive regeneration. The risk of injury is also minimised thanks to a better and individually customised nutrient supply. In addition, the programme also helps to improves mental strength. This is because that intestinal health has a significant influence on the mental state and resilience via the intestine-brain-axis.
In tandem with your programme, you will also enjoy access to group activities and medical lectures, giving you lots of information and knowledge to take home with you.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- You'll feel fitter and stronger
- Your body will be cleansed and detoxified from the inside out
- Your mental resilience with be strengthened
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 10 night programme
- Full Board
This 10-night programme has the below inclusions:* For more explanation on any of the wellness treatments please refer to our Glossary.
- 1x Initial medical examination
- 1x Functional myodiagnostics
Functional Myodiagnostics is also known as Applied Kinesiology (muscle testing) is used to determine disorders of the musculoskeletal system, body metabolism and the psyche.
- 5x Medical manual abdominal treatments
A gentle and particularly effective therapy for stimulating the intestine and digestive glands. It is performed by VIVAMAYR's experienced doctors and helps to remove blockages in the abdomen and lymphatic system.
- 1x Final medical examination
- 1x Transition counselling session
- 1x Acid-alkaline and mineral nutrient analysis
- 1x Free radical and biological antioxidant potential
- 1x Urine analysis
- 1x Resting metabolic rate measurement
- 1x Bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA)
- 2x Body scans
- Individual dietary plan taking into account any food intolerances
- Medical lectures
From these therapies, the doctor chooses the nature and number of treatments which are necessary for you.
- Nutrition conseling
- IHHT Hypoxytraining
- Movement therapy
- Massage therapy
- Indoor group activities
- Outdoor group activities
*Any further treatments will be agreed on an individual basis between you and your VIVAMAYR doctor at the initial consultation. These extra services are payable locally.
|Price [01 Jan - 31 Dec]|
From £7,749.00 per person for double occupancy
|From £9,369.00 per person for single occupancy|